Serious question. Conor fans who say "fook" and copy everything Conor. You gonna wear the BK crown?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because I can see a whole lot of you guys posting on here with your burger king crown on.

I'm curious as to how many people on here actually eat Burger King? I haven't eaten fast food in years and that's all I here about is how much BK sucks by fast food fans.

I have fond memories of walking across a bridge with a burger king crown on, LMAO as i was walking, just a little story.

giphy.gif

If anybody has a piece of a franchise. Or, has any stock in any fast food restaurant not named BK. Sell it now. Conor’s Crotch Crickets are henceforth Burger Kuck patrons for the rest of their bum lives.

McDonalds is sure to fold now.

giphy.gif

I'm wearing it cuz it looks cool, has nothing to do with Conor.

If anybody has a piece of a franchise. Or, has any stock in any fast food restaurant not named BK. Sell it now. Conor’s Crotch Crickets are henceforth Burger Kuck patrons for the rest of their bum lives.

McDonalds is sure to fold now.

giphy.gif

Whats it like to be a cuck?

I wore a Burger King crown on my head for my passport photo.

I'm curious as to how many people on here actually eat Burger King? I haven't eaten fast food in years and that's all I here about is how much BK sucks by fast food fans.

a whopper or big mac every now and then hits the right spot.
it depends on the location though.

Those Conor fans are also as full of chicken as their idol.

Is 'fook' pronounced differently to 'fuck'? Looks like they should sound exactly the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back