Serious question. Conor fans who say "fook" and copy everything Conor. You gonna wear the BK crown?

a whopper or big mac every now and then hits the right spot.
it depends on the location though.
I had White Castles 6 years ago after going out for my cousins b-day and had the farts/shits for 2 days. I DO have to admit, I remember thinking "this shit is delicious" before I passed out.

51pfHZKIJNL._SX355_.jpg

G2WZ3rGMqC-10.png

I love Burger King but can't stand Connie.

Why the fook couldn't McNuggets go with McDonald's?

In all the 1000's of times I used to get stoned, the times I was with my one friend, it just always played out in hysterical laughter. We didn't even get stoned that much together, but it was just like we had that right chemistry to make things absurdly funny. Anyhow, we were standing in line at BK, stoned right out of our tree huts, and two cops get in line behind us. So were sort of shaking a bit, but still can't help but laughing a lot. Then my buddy goes to order, and he says, can I get 12, and forgets what he is wanting. (nuggets). But I think he is trying to ask for 12 burgers and just break out in tears with laughter. Then he starts at it... We just had to walk away without getting any farther.

It was funnier than it sounds. :p

This is my recent selfie with a Burger King crown.
11356993_1478765719081814_1348389585_n.jpg

Which MMA fighter should you root for if you wear the Medieval Times crown?

images.jpg

In all the 1000's of times I used to get stoned, the times I was with my one friend, it just always played out in hysterical laughter. We didn't even get stoned that much together, but it was just like we had that right chemistry to make things absurdly funny. Anyhow, we were standing in line at BK, stoned right out of our tree huts, and two cops get in line behind us. So were sort of shaking a bit, but still can't help but laughing a lot. Then my buddy goes to order, and he says, can I get 12, and forgets what he is wanting. (nuggets). But I think he is trying to ask for 12 burgers and just break out in tears with laughter. Then he starts at it... We just had to walk away without getting any farther.

It was funnier than it sounds. :p
I get it it’s actually quite funny! Lol! U just have to imagine ur at that situation

TS mad he didn't get invited to Conor's bday party at BK.

The kitchen tour was something else...

I'm wearing it cuz it looks cool, has nothing to do with Conor.
do you also have a gorilla tat on your chest not cause conor has it but because you think it looks cool?

it is ok i have "mcgregor" on my belly but not cuz of conor

Back