Serious thread. Conors insecurity knows no bounds, the fact he 'stuffs' is pathetic.

I can see you've been quite thorough in your research.

I don't know about stuffing, but my package sticks out like that if I pull my boxers up around it and have my cock folded straight down over my balls. Stuffing is not necessary but a few seconds of preparation most likely are.

I think Conor's real insecurity is over his height. If you ever see his old posts before becoming famous, he used height as an insult. He cuts weight to fight smaller guys and brags about being bigger. He sits up as straight as possible to make himself look taller and so on.

I'm not one for giving a guy shit about his height, and I'm no giant myself, but a guy acting like that deserves to be called out on it. He struts around like Vince McManlet.

giphy.gif

nam sayin

I have a friend that stuffs when we go out to bars and stuff. Openly admits he putsa sock in there.

I make fun of him for it and ask what he does whenever he does pick a lady up, go to the bathroom and take it out before coming back and disappointing them?

He never answers.

Im not sure if I should leave or not, but it's like a train crash, I can't look away.

Reminds me of small hands Trump. Bullies tend to have a lot of insecuruties.

I have a friend that stuffs when we go out to bars and stuff. Openly admits he putsa sock in there.

I make fun of him for it and ask what he does whenever he does pick a lady up, go to the bathroom and take it out before coming back and disappointing them?

He never answers.

Payback for all those push up bra's.

<seedat>

He might suffer from a hard flaccid. It's a common symptom of over doing ones pe routine. Best way to cure it is with wet heat compresses, l argine, and horny goat weed. I've suffered same thing a few years ago but it's more annoying than you'd imagine

~DaViD~
Finally something that makes some sort of sense here. Otherwise the dude is having someone fluff him backstage which is just sad and pathetic.

Back