Seriously, B-Legit is Da shi…

[insert_name_here]

Better than the best, Ooh Yeah!
@Brown
Reaction score
1489024463091.png

This Vato is cold...

From his phrasing, delivery to his rhymes, this Dude is seriously underrated...

He’s pretty legit. Used to bump him all the time in my Bay Area rap phase in the late 90s-early 00s.

Though I think he suffers a bit from Too Short syndrome where his flow seems the same with every track. Which is why I always preferred him as a featuring rapper. Though his solo stuff was good.

His first CD, Trying To Get A Buck, is one of the best Bay Area Mobb Music CDs ever and made him my favorite rapper in the game at the time, I still play that shit on a regular basis
The Hemp Museum was great too and Hempin Aint Easy had some great tracks but after that he kinda started falling off, he'll pop up every once in awhile with a great song on an otherwise forgettable CD or a great verse on someone elses song but most of his solo stuff is nowhere near what it used to be
I havent listened to that new 40 and Legit CD that they recently released, I'd love it if they reunited and found the magic that they used to have but I'm not expecting it

This is one of his best verses of all time and its pretty unknown soyou should check it out if you havent yet

I dig the new album… this one and Tech N9ne’s new record are solid.

Respect to the OG’s… still got it…

Back