Seriously, This Guy Is An Active UFC Fighter

You've never been to a football training camp.

You run stairs sprints in a stadium for 20 minutes and tell me if you could keep up.

Football is the only sport that is constantly played at 100% all the time. Every other sport is played at like 70% so players don't burn out.

LOL why lie? They absolutely do not go 100% for the whole time. No need to try to make things up.

So you are saying an athlete didn't excel at a completely different sport with basically nothing to do with what he is trained for.

And you have a hard time grasping that?

Fighting a human being who is actively trying to beat you or choke you unconscious is more physically demanding than just about every sport there is.

Anyone saying top MMA fighters aren't real athletes is a retard.

Seen the same with football players, body builders and basketball player. Same result as the MMA fighters. Soccer players were the best at being able to keep up.

Feed all those ballerinas to Cyborg at the same time.

TS is a clown, his only agenda here is shit on everything and every subject, from mma reporters to sports completely unrelated to MMA.

"I don't respect it LOL"

GTFO trash.

but he can't keep up with some ballerinas. Which is the tougher sport now? LOL

Relatively speaking, MMA fighters are some of the worst athletes for their sport. Of all the professional sports I watch, MMA fighters are the only ones who can't perform at a high level for the duration of the scheduled match.

I know other athletes get tired too. However, the best ones, who compete at the highest level, don't gas to failure. They can still perform at a high level even when tired. I can't wait until we have better humans taking up the sport of MMA.

UFC MMA is my favorite sport, and I love it. So, miss me with that "then don't watch" nonsense. You can love something and still see areas that can be realistically improved. LOL

Specificity of action - If he doesnt train that way / movements he wont perform well . MMA training / movements would gas the dancers - have the dancers wrestle for 5 minutes .

LOL why lie? They absolutely do not go 100% for the whole time. No need to try to make things up.
Why lie? When is a football player not sprinting. Maybe on FG attempts but when else?

You sound like you had to play soccer because your parents wouldn't let to play football.

Why lie? When is a football player not sprinting. Maybe on FG attempts but when else?

You sound like you had to play soccer because your parents wouldn't let to play football.

LOL what? Have you watched a football game at all? About 80% of the time they are not sprinting, likely more. It's not even an argument that they go 100% the entire game. Between sitting on the bench, huddles, line of scrimmage, penalty flags, etc.... they stand around more than they sprint BY FAR. Again, no point in lying about it since nobody is going to believe you if they have ever seen a game.

LOL what? Have you watched a football game at all? About 80% of the time they are not sprinting, likely more. It's not even an argument that they go 100% the entire game. Between sitting on the bench, huddles, line of scrimmage, penalty flags, etc.... they stand around more than they sprint BY FAR. Again, no point in lying about it since nobody is going to believe you if they have ever seen a game.
Only liar here is you.

Football is a game played at 100% between snap to whistle.

If you're not going 100% it will be caught on video and during the video session it will be seen, rewatched, and you will be ridiculed by teammates and coaches for not hustling.

Shit you might lose your spot as a starter.

What level of football/soccer have you played?

Plus, Gian couldn't keep up with a warm-up routine. That routine was very generic, and I would expect a top level endurance athlete (especially of MMA which requires ballerina type movements) to keep up with it.

Forget Soccer, Rugby is practically the same with big hits. Soccer just has more people die from heart attacks.

but he can't keep up with some ballerinas. Which is the tougher sport now? LOL

Relatively speaking, MMA fighters are some of the worst athletes for their sport. Of all the professional sports I watch, MMA fighters are the only ones who can't perform at a high level for the duration of the scheduled match.

I know other athletes get tired too. However, the best ones, who compete at the highest level, don't gas to failure. They can still perform at a high level even when tired. I can't wait until we have better humans taking up the sport of MMA.

UFC MMA is my favorite sport, and I love it. So, miss me with that "then don't watch" nonsense. You can love something and still see areas that can be realistically improved. LOL

Have you ever been in a fight in front of 10000 plus fans? Or have you even been in a fight or grappling match? Also...remember that these guys are cutting huge amounts of weight 24-48hrs before a fight. Not necessarily ideal to have good cardio the next day. Look at the guys who tire out the most, and generally they are the ones cutting the most weight. It's necessary under current weight cutting rules, so we can't just say "then why do they do it" because if they didn't a lot of fighters would lose.

Boxing doesn't cut as much simply because they don't grapple. It's a lot more speed oriented

He is still a UFC fighter, and he couldn't keep with a basic ballerina warm-up. Come on son, that is pathetic. A couch potato, I would understand, but dude is a professional athlete. LOL
You can take the rich froning from crossfire and put him up against gian villante and rich will gas quicker. It's all about the training/sport/muscle memory that you're used to

Let’s see LeBron play an entire 4 quarters. Or see Tom Brady play EVERY SECOND.

You don’t fight so please shut up
my sentiments exactly. Theres 5 min of mostly uninterrupted fighting in mma. That shit's brutal

You've never been to a football training camp.

You run stairs sprints in a stadium for 20 minutes and tell me if you could keep up.

Football is the only sport that is constantly played at 100% all the time. Every other sport is played at like 70% so players don't burn out.
Dude have you played football? I mean yea most guys that are still in the play are going 100% during the play..which lasts about 3-7 seconds on average. But then you walk or jog back to the huddle. Stand around for about 20 seconds, and then another snap. Live action in a whole game is like 12minutes (that's in 1 hour total game time), the rest of the time is spent with a running clock. Not to mention there are timeouts, penalties, quarter breaks, halftime, oh and injuries.

So you are saying an athlete didn't excel at a completely different sport with basically nothing to do with what he is trained for.

And you have a hard time grasping that?

Fighting a human being who is actively trying to beat you or choke you unconscious is more physically demanding than just about every sport there is.

Anyone saying top MMA fighters aren't real athletes is a retard.
Not to mention a lot of mma fighters played other sports too where they probably had an easier time with their physical output. It's not like suddenly they switch sports and their body make-up changes and they are in worse shape. They are most likely in better shape. And...mma is brutal.

Only liar here is you.

Football is a game played at 100% between snap to whistle.

If you're not going 100% it will be caught on video and during the video session it will be seen, rewatched, and you will be ridiculed by teammates and coaches for not hustling.

Shit you might lose your spot as a starter.

LOL got caught in a lie now trying to change what you said. Ok so they go 100% for 10 seconds at a time. Not even close to the whole game. You never answered the question, why you lying?

LOL got caught in a lie now trying to change what you said. Ok so they go 100% for 10 seconds at a time. Not even close to the whole game. You never answered the question, why you lying?
WTF are you talking about? The game is played snap to whistle.

No need to talk to you you don't know football thus the ignorance.

Back