Seriously, what's the story on Gabi Garcia?

Umbrella corp.

I knew I recognized the Mr. X parallels, her first fight looked more like Tyrant swinging uncontrollably trying to fuck up my 0% damage rush.

Quit w the bro science. Pituatary overload, GTFO. She's just a large female. She's only like 6'2" it's not that uncommon.

This is a pituatary problem...
malee_duangdee_table_by_lowerrider-d5otg3z.jpg

http://www.fansofk1.com/article?aID=625

But looking her stand next to Sasakibara makes me think she JUST looks like a giant due to the muscle mass. Not sure, but her stature isn't exactly what I'd call normal. Roids could answer it, of course.

I knew I recognized the Mr. X parallels, her first fight looked more like Tyrant swinging uncontrollably trying to fuck up my 0% damage rush.

http://www.fansofk1.com/article?aID=625

But looking her stand next to Sasakibara makes me think she JUST looks like a giant due to the muscle mass. Not sure, but her stature isn't exactly what I'd call normal. Roids could answer it, of course.

She's big but she's not Gigantism big. If she had it, I'm sure it would have broken MMA media by now.

She's just a very large girl... that article doesn't mention her.

Look at Gabbi... Baruto towers over her... does he have Gigantism ? Even Kosaka looks a lot bigger than her. And King Mo and Sakaraba have bigger heads. Nothing about her seems disportionatly large like ppl with gigantism

Here's pic of Gabbi and some ppl with actual Gigantism... big diff...
160101rizin-shugo-1.jpg

GIGANTISM...look at his hands!
Maurice-Tillet-Wild-Bill-Zim.JPG

Bigfoot, makes JDS a dude his height size look tiny
antonio%20silva.jpg

bigfoot-jds.png

HMC
choihongman%20(13).jpg

11592.jpg

Now look at Gabbi and Fedor. YEs, she's a big chick. Is it Gigantism big ??? NO
Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-9.15.22-PM-668x474.png

Werdum makes her look small...
vUZodYV.jpg

Did you guys see her top in her last fight in Rizin? That thing was begging to come off.

And my dick was like noooooooo... but yes?

Last edited:
Did you guys see her top in her last fight? That thing was begging to come off.

And my dick was like noooooooo... but yes?

E5fbz56.jpg

Real talk: if the girl on the right looked like that without photo-shop and crazy angle fuckery and gave me the time of day I'm wrecking, son.

I'd train for it, too.

#snu-snu-life.

Cat_Zingano_Instagram_Post_September_28_2015-146816.jpg

i would be on her like a pit bull on a child. with the same amount of ferocity.

I've only know the vague details, I know she's cartoonishly big, I saw her with Wanderlei on TUF, I know she lost a bunch of weight and now she's ripped and people think she's hot or whatever.

But whats her story? Where did she come from?

And how the fuck is she 245lbs? How does she outweigh most of the UFC's HW division? Has anyone here ever met her or seen her in person?

I literally met her 15 mins ago. She is living at the same apartment complex as me here in Huntington Beach. She was walking her pitbul and she is massive. I'm 6'2 170 lbs and she made me feel very small. Her hand practically swallowed mine when I shook her hand and wished her good luck in December. I had a short conversation with her about her upcoming fight. I asked if she is training at Kings MMA and she said she is at Anderson Silva's gym. Very nice lady and she even agreed to take a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_3406.JPG
    IMG_3406.JPG
    279.1 KB · Views: 134
She was born under the third blood moon deep inside the amazon jungle, the daughter of Blanca from Street Fighter and a rabid Capybara. Raised by a pack of now extinct Brazilian wolves, Gabi learned the way of the Jungle taming all beast she encountered. She was then discovered on the banks of Rio Negro by Jeremy Wade who brought her back to civilization leaving her on the doorstep of what he thought was a monastery..... it was a BJJ gym. The rest is history.

She was born under the third blood moon deep inside the amazon jungle, the daughter of Blanca from Street Fighter and a rabid Capybara. Raised by a pack of now extinct Brazilian wolves, Gabi learned the way of the Jungle taming all beast she encountered. She was then discovered on the banks of Rio Negro by Jeremy Wade who brought her back to civilization leaving her on the doorstep of what he thought was a monastery..... it was a BJJ gym. The rest is history.
<mma4>

sorry to spoil it for you guys but she will not fight Cyborg

they are friends, sparr together and also Cris is much smaller than Gabi

I literally met her 15 mins ago. She is living at the same apartment complex as me here in Huntington Beach. She was walking her pitbul and she is massive. I'm 6'2 170 lbs and she made me feel very small. Her hand practically swallowed mine when I shook her hand and wished her good luck in December. I had a short conversation with her about her upcoming fight. I asked if she is training at Kings MMA and she said she is at Anderson Silva's gym. Very nice lady and she even agreed to take a pic.

Hahaha great story and pic! God DAMN look at her hands!

Roids, or... a fucked up endocrine system which resulted in a freakish pituitary overload thrown in with a mix of massive waves of testosterone (exogenous or endogenous is the only real question) out weighing any estrogen she may have had left in her body is my best guess.

They did a spot on her during the NYE event if you can still find that on youtube or torrents.Its in Brazilian Portuguese, though; might of have had J-subs, too.

This guy met her in person and I think his reaction says it all:

83c91e6d03df666d5a8e95314fc3f4c4
That's a awesome pic lol

E5fbz56.jpg

Real talk: if the girl on the right looked like that without photo-shop and crazy angle fuckery and gave me the time of day I'm wrecking, son.

I'd train for it, too.

#snu-snu-life.
Right side pic, would roll with in BJJ & would top side full guard harrddd

Last edited:
FooĶ the h8'erz

Sigh, I know this is difficult to understand since you apparently only leave mom's basement once a month, so I'll try to make this simple...

You see not all women and men look like they do in movies and video games where the hero is super tall, muscular and the woman is super small and thin.

You see in real life dudes are sometimes short and some females are rlly big. Gabbi is a large female. I know you have only seen a few females but there's a decent amount of them over 6' walking around.

It may help to go to the mall, maybe a bar or a concert to observe these things for yourself.

Blablabla come on dude I have never ever ever seen a woman even remotely look like the tank she is. Offcourse there's difference in people we're not blind but she makes Wanderlei look like a schoolboy. And not because she's fat but because she's built like a fookin Tiger tank!

Back