Serra: "Helwani is a little bit of a bit**"

As fans we should like Helwani for asking the tough questions. Seems like too many on here have been shilled against him by Dana

there's asking tough questions and then there's being a cunt.

He talked with Goldie for nearly an hour the other day in which Goldberg tried his damnest to be complimentary toward the new UFC commentators. Later on Youtube, the link to Helwani's segment with him was titled "Goldberg says UFC moments not as exciting as they could be."
That's the shit...

This. How anyone has any respect for this guy or gives him the time if day is beyond me.

Not a fan of Serra but he's right on this one. Ariel IS a bitch.

Nothing guarantees easy "likes" and almost unanimous agreement than posting anti-Helwani threads. I don't think there is a single issue that sherdog is united on more than hating Ariel

First Nick the Tooth, now Ariel Helwani.

I wonder what's wrong with Serra?

Are you talking about this?? Lol

RawWhichFishingcat-size_restricted.gif
I assume that's it. I heard it from an interview.

When did he last accidentally kick someone?

I'm not sure if it's true but I heard that he did something like that to Mike Tyson while filming a recent movie with him.

Helwani is the best MMA reporter out there, just look at that shitshow of a press conference for Tony vs Khabib. All the other "journalists" tip toed around asking Dana about the title, Helwani was the only one to straight up ask if Conor was stripped or not.

Sure he has his moments, but he asks the tough questions which is exactly what a journalist should do.

I like Ariel but can also admit he is a bitch and a square. That is part of his charm for me, though. Dude is a pussy covering the most alpha sport in the world. Kinda hilarious.

Back