Seth Kinda Had a Point.

ultimateriley-o

Lego Maniac
@Black
Reaction score
He was acting like a drunken idiot about it, I'm not denying that, but why did TJ bring Krause's guys in to corner him in the fight (AND he had Ludwig cornering him as well), and why were they allowed to go hang out with James at the house ? I thought the point was total isolation from your team, so it came across like pretty bad favouritism for Krause, which made me glad that JT mauled him.

Coaches bring all kinds of people. A few weeks ago they brought TAM along with Meisha TST Tate to hang out and corner that guy. Besides, it's at the end and there are no teams, only individuals.

Seth is a dirty fighter. Soccer-kicking Tavares and fake-tapping to McKenzie, and goofily mean-mugging Gilbert on this season, and pushing Krause (recovering from an eye injury) IN THE FACE the night before the semifinal.

Seth is a dirty fighter. Soccer-kicking Tavares and fake-tapping to McKenzie, and goofily mean-mugging Gilbert on this season, and pushing Krause (recovering from an eye injury) IN THE FACE the night before the semifinal.
I don't disagree with any of this, but it has no bearing on his original point -- why was Krause allowed to have a bunch of pals over to the house, and why did he get the superstar corner treatment while everyone else on the team got Jack shit ?

I don't disagree with any of this, but it has no bearing on his original point -- why was Krause allowed to have a bunch of pals over to the house, and why did he get the superstar corner treatment while everyone else on the team got Jack shit ?

Fair enough. The whole show seemed centered around Krause, as he got more screen time than anyone else, from his first fight falling through, to his medical issue, and the grand finale.

I understand editing has a lot to do with what we see / perceive to be the truth, but it's not like Krause's team was CGI'd in there.

That being said, Tim did win the most recent installment of the show, so you could argue that maybe he was (at least on the surface) brought in for that reason.

Seth had no point at all but fortunately you'll never hear about him again or see him fight in the UFC the same as most of them from this season.

I don't think this season really worked, other than the semi finalists and maybe Ramsey you'll only see the others again on local US shows, I doubt Bellator would want any of them.

As to Krause being allowed to let people in, it'll be because the producers wanted him to or allowed it. Asking Krause why is dumb, ask the people behind the camera, they're also the ones who provide all the alcohol purely to get the losers to do this sort of thing in the house. Don't forget it's a (fake) reality show after all with some fights attached to it.

Jesse Taylor would have been in the UFC almost 10 years ago if it was a real tournament and not a reality show.

TJ wanted to bring in a guest coach, recognized that the previous TUF winner is someone coached by semifinalist Krause, decided to kill two birds with one stone by inviting Tim Elliot. He could have invited Hendo to be a guest coach during the semifinals since Tom and Jesse both train with him, I figure that would have made sense too.

Who knows but it that even comparable with pushing a guy with an eye injury in the face that is about to fight?

I've watched TUF since season 3 and I didn't know who Tim Elliot was. Haha. I guess last season was not so memorable for me.

I had to check Wiki to remember that Elliot almost beat Mighty Mouse. Can't believe I forgot that, or maybe im not surprised I forgot a MM fight.

Seth was an asshole on this season, laughed my ass off when he got owned after mean mugging that dude. Fight wise this was a pretty bad season, a lot of washed up fighters.

As already said...it wasn't James fault that they were there...

I think Seth just wanted to start a fight...

If an asshole is drunken...he holds on to the smallest thing that he doesn't like...or desperatly trying to find something...that in his opinion is a reason to get mad and fight...in this point it was Tim Elliott lol

He maybe kinda slightly had a point...maybe

But there is precedence for tim Elliot being there on almost every season of tuf coaches and coaches pals are brought in and also hang out at the house

So yes, is it absolutely 100% fair? No but it's how the show has worked ...sometimes the main coaches of the season have their own hometown guys competing on the show

It's not 100% fair and neutered, but neither is life

Seth was jealous and bitter and an asshole and embarrassing

Why did Seth care? It's not like he was going to need cornermen.

Didn't you hear James retort? He didn't know why they were brought in, so why is he bitching at James?

He was acting like a drunken idiot about it, I'm not denying that, but why did TJ bring Krause's guys in to corner him in the fight (AND he had Ludwig cornering him as well), and why were they allowed to go hang out with James at the house ? I thought the point was total isolation from your team, so it came across like pretty bad favouritism for Krause, which made me glad that JT mauled him.

His coaches were there... Forgot about "Hanging with the Boiiiz" episode did he? He needs to grow the fuck up and realize that the world will never be fair. And Krause didnt have "coaches" there until he had won two fights, which he "Seth" could/should have done to prove a point.

I thought the point was that JT$ had Dillashaw there, and they've been friends since they both wrestled at Cal State Fullerton together. So to make it fair for the last fight, Krause got to have someone he knew around for a bit. I wasn't really paying attention until the arguing started though.

Either way, Seth didn't have a point. He was out of the competition and has done nothing but stir up shit and say, "homie" while sounding like a white dork ever since. Then the goon squad gets drunk and starts yelling at a flyweight who actually made the most of his opportunity when he was on TUF. Pathetic in every sense of the word.

Everything that's been said...
Plus,

Seth is a dick.

Seth had a sound argument, in that his face made a sound

Back