Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Zeke's Chaingun

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sexual harassment no longer seems to mean what it once meant. It used to mean that you did something sexual against someone's will beyond the point of rejection. So if I met a girl at a bar and I touched her ass, if she told me no and I continued to do it... that's sexual harassment.

Now it is if you even TELL a girl that you think she is sexy and you'd like her number... if she doesn't feel comfortable with your comment you just sexually harassed her. Or if you make a lewd joke, that can be sexual harassment. If you look at a girls breasts, that is sexual harassment.

I am 100% opposed to someone pushing a woman beyond the point of a rejection. If you have been rejected, move on. Leave her alone. Continuing to push her after she's told you to bugger off, that is at least harassment and depending upon the content of your interaction it could be sexual harassment. However, things that are being called sexual harassment are not always sexual harassment.

I am glad I am no longer in the dating scene, because I can't imagine having to be concerned about flirting. Flirting is extremely fun, and being flirtatious is a good way of not just finding out if a girl is interested in you but it is also a good way of building interest. If you're fun and funny in a teasing and sometimes sexual way it can go a long way at making you appealing to a woman if there is any level of mutual attraction. But these days I cannot imagine having to worry about testing the waters in a flirtatious way because you might find that the person you're testing the waters with will be a hypersensitive cunt that has bought into this "almost everything a man does related to sex is a power play and you're a victim of it" mentality and cry sexual harassment which can have serious negative effects on your life.

Ok to look

Not ok to touch (without consent)

Political flavor of the month. Media hype mostly. Most women like things the old fashioned way, with men fawning and their in the drivers seat.
Fuck feminist cunts.

Sexual harassment no longer seems to mean what it once meant. It used to mean that you did something sexual against someone's will beyond the point of rejection. So if I met a girl at a bar and I touched her ass, if she told me no and I continued to do it... that's sexual harassment.

<TrumpWrong1>you can't touch without consent.

also, you have a very shallow understanding of what sexual harassment is and you're not painting the whole story here.

the 'revelation' lately has been that (mostly) men about men in power positions sexually harassing employees/coworkers. rightfully, they have been called out on it.

women around the world are glad you left the dating scene. don't come back.

also, you have a very shallow understanding of what sexual harassment is and you're not painting the whole story here.

the 'revelation' lately has been that (mostly) men about men in power positions sexually harassing employees/coworkers. rightfully, they have been called out on it.

Knew you were a chick.

Political flavor of the month. Media hype mostly. Most women like things the old fashioned way, with men fawning and their in the drivers seat.
Fuck feminist cunts.

"they're"

It's not media hype and it is getting worse.

I believe the internet and it's overall global power or ability to make information available almost instantly has opened Pandora's box to all kinds of ways to beat the system to get what you want. Could be totally off here though cuz it's hard to say if these same things were going on 10-20 years ago because they weren't publicized anything like they are now.

this guy's idea of fun 'n funny flirting is groping women at the bar, telling 'lewd jokes' and looking at breasts

Now it is if you even TELL a girl that you think she is sexy and you'd like her number... if she doesn't feel comfortable with your comment you just sexually harassed her. Or if you make a lewd joke, that can be sexual harassment. If you look at a girls breasts, that is sexual harassment.

I am 100% opposed to someone pushing a woman beyond the point of a rejection. If you have been rejected, move on. Leave her alone. Continuing to push her after she's told you to bugger off, that is at least harassment and depending upon the content of your interaction it could be sexual harassment. However, things that are being called sexual harassment are not always sexual harassment.

I am glad I am no longer in the dating scene, because I can't imagine having to be concerned about flirting. Flirting is extremely fun, and being flirtatious is a good way of not just finding out if a girl is interested in you but it is also a good way of building interest. If you're fun and funny in a teasing and sometimes sexual way it can go a long way at making you appealing to a woman if there is any level of mutual attraction. But these days I cannot imagine having to worry about testing the waters in a flirtatious way because you might find that the person you're testing the waters with will be a hypersensitive cunt that has bought into this "almost everything a man does related to sex is a power play and you're a victim of it" mentality and cry sexual harassment which can have serious negative effects on your life.

You said-- It used to mean that you did something sexual against someone's will beyond the point of rejection. So if I met a girl at a bar and I touched her ass, if she told me no and I continued to do it... that's sexual harassment.

The part in red IS sexual harassment and if you do it to someone I know your getting you fucking ass handed to you you dumb shit.

You said-- It used to mean that you did something sexual against someone's will beyond the point of rejection. So if I met a girl at a bar and I touched her ass, if she told me no and I continued to do it... that's sexual harassment.

The part in red IS sexual harassment and if you do it to someone I know your getting you fucking ass handed to you you dumb shit.
how can he be dumb if he has a Christopher Hitchens profile pic? checkmate

Sexual harassment means what it always meant , no need to get your knickers in a twist just cos some Pestasaurusrex has finally been brought to task over it .

It’s the latest fad, like hating white people or becoming one of 72 different genders.

Doesn't one have to know that an action will be unwelcome or create an environment of intimidation in order for it to qualify as harassment?

If so, touching someone's ass only qualifies as harassment after you know that they do not want their ass touched.

The majority of these are defined by happening in the workplace- hence harrassment claims.

If you literally ask for consent for every touch, the answer is always no and her vagina will be desert dry. I don't know about touching a random girl's ass at a bar, never really ran that play, but I don't have chicks sign a waiver either. Consent is usually non-verbal. With the guys who've been busted lately, you know it must have worked a bunch of times before or they wouldn't do it. They're creeps, but I'm sure it's worked out more than half the time for them.

Doesn't one have to know that an action will be unwelcome or create an environment of intimidation in order for it to qualify as harassment?

If so, touching someone's ass only qualifies as harassment after you know that they do not want their ass touched.
how can you be so out of touch with reality and not know this? it's basic social intelligence.

Think of culture and attitudes as a glass of water. The glass has been filling up, one drop at a time, for decades. And now we've gotten to the threshold where the last drop made the glass spill over. All the fucked up stuff that had been brewing for decades - but the attitudes towards victims didn't allow saying - is coming out. After the rash of backed up accusations ends, I expect it'll be business as usual - except victims will be a lot more comfortable with coming out with accusations immediately.

how can you be so out of touch with reality and not know this? it's basic social intelligence.

How can you not know how to answer a semi-rhetorical yes/no question?
It's basic social intelligence.

Besides, I'm actually more concerned with legal definitions, dipshit. Once-off actions do not constitute harassment to those with basic social intelligence.
Do you have anything useful to add?

Last edited:
How can you not know how to answer a semi-rhetorical yes/no question?
It's basic social intelligence.

Besides, I'm actually more concerned with legal definitions, dipshit. Once-off actions do not constitute harassment to those with basic social intelligence.
Do you have anything useful to add?
wow.

what i meant to say was knowing whether or not someone wishes to be touched, is not such a blurred line. if you have any social intelligence you know this naturally, or your parents should've raised you better.

so that means that
is a useless statement and it's false in any case.

Back