Sexual Orientation Gender Identity mandatory curriculum for public schools in British Columbia

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So um I just came across something really fuckin bizarre. Tell me if these guys who pointed it out are crazy, that it's just a coincidence.....or is there something far more disturbing going on here.

SOGI is the new Sexual Orientation Gender Identity mandatory curriculum for public schools in British Columbia, or 51 of the 60 school districts so far anyway. Starting in kindergarten, it has been controversial among parents and just yesterday there were rallies both for and against it in BC.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/sogi-rallies-1.4632090

They had this video to promote it, they probably have a bunch I guess but this particular one got taken down from Youtube just today. A 2 minute clip was shared by some guy on Twitter, and as we'll see I think that's why it got taken down.

People who post on here have gone back and forth about this kind of stuff for a long time. Some probably think it's a good thing, more just shrug their shoulders and then there are also a bunch like me who think that it's extremely disturbing, a mind-fuck of a social experiment on children. That's not why I showed this to you though. In the replies to the tweet someone says:

Ha it does kind of look like him eh? But then somebody I guess paused the video and took a hard look at the drawings. Go check out 1:20 to 1:22 and take a gander for yourself. A guy put it on a blog here:

https://steemit.com/politics/@deanlogic/when-your-promo-video-features-killers

So umm......WTF is this?

faces.png

DYROOF.png

He later edits it to say that I guess someone told him the girl on the page with Dahmer could more likely be this girl, the one who shot up her school and the song "I Don't Like Mondays" is about:

brenda-spencer-4.jpg

Ok so are these people seeing something that isn't there? Is this a retarded right-wing "pizzagate" kind of thing? Because they mostly look the exact fuckin same to me. WTF IS THIS SHIT? Is the possibility that some kid in the class drew realistic portraits of serial killers and school shooters the best possible scenario? Because otherwise this mandatory public school LGBTQ brainwashing program is being run by some people even sicker than we thought. Notice how it cuts from the killers to a girl crying - not sure what to make of that. So what do you guys say about this?

So gender doesn't define who we are, right, some boys like dressing up and girls like to "catch snakes" {<huh}whatever the fuck that means. But why is it then that when a girl likes short hair and boy's clothes gendertrenders assume she must be a boy deep on the inside. Even though being a boy doesn't mean anything of course.

These people are so obsessed with stereotypes that they created a whole rainbow of gender identities for all the different ones. Maybe we should let kids be kids and not having them forced to be one thing or another? If your boy likes to wear dresses, that shouldn't be a problem but it also shouldn't mean that he "is" a girl.

I have no idea what to say about the serial killer shit.

Parents who send their kids to these schools deserve what they get. So sad for these poor kids with no choice.

So gender doesn't define who we are, right, some boys like dressing up and girls like to "catch snakes" {<huh}whatever the fuck that means. But why is it then that when a girl likes short hair and boy's clothes gendertrenders assume she must be a boy deep on the inside. Even though being a boy doesn't mean anything of course.

These people are so obsessed with stereotypes that they created a whole rainbow of gender identities for all the different ones. Maybe we should let kids be kids and not having them forced to be one thing or another? If your boy likes to wear dresses, that shouldn't be a problem but it also shouldn't mean that he "is" a girl.

I have no idea what to say about the serial killer shit.

Yea and imagine if your daughter is a tomboy, but ever since kindergarten they've had her introducing herself with preferred pronouns and reading I Am Jazz and all the rest of it. How is she gonna feel about herself when puberty starts? Will she still see herself as a female, or is there an exciting alternative, actually a whole spectrum of them? This is a total mindfuck starting on kids that still believe in Santa. But you see it with Dahmer and Bundy and Roof and them yes? I'm not going (completely) crazy?

Yea and imagine if your daughter is a tomboy, but ever since kindergarten they've had her introducing herself with preferred pronouns and reading I Am Jazz and all the rest of it. How is she gonna feel about herself when puberty starts? Will she still see herself as a female, or is there an exciting alternative, actually a whole spectrum of them? This is a total mindfuck starting on kids that still believe in Santa. But you see it with Dahmer and Bundy and Roof and them yes? I'm not going (completely) crazy?
I see Richard Ramirez clearly on that drawing. You're not going crazy although I am a bit paranoid at times so maybe I'm not the best judge. <Prem974>

Dahmer is even wearing the jail uniform and dark t-shirt. If this is all a coincidence than I gotta run out right now and buy a lottery ticket.

I'm pretty sure most girls like catching snakes

They are gonna eliminate Genders......You guys know this, right?.......and honestly it might be better than this shit...lets stop segregating over gender.

Instead of have a shitload of different genders, they will just eliminate it....and it makes sense, why should how you dress or look be an indicative of your gender? I knew plenty of tomboys in school who considered themselves females/girls....under today standards, you would have to ask them wtf they are....so instead of segregating, lets eliminate gender.

I believe eventually boy/girl clothing is gonna cease to exist....there will only be infant clothing, then child clothing, etc........This is the future ladies and gentlemen.

No longer will Stores have a "girl/boy" toy section, they will be simply toys.

So whats better sherbros....No gender, or a billion genders? You choose.

I see Richard Ramirez clearly on that drawing. You're not going crazy although I am a bit paranoid at times so maybe I'm not the best judge. <Prem974>

Dahmer is even wearing the jail uniform and dark t-shirt. If this is all a coincidence than I gotta run out right now and buy a lottery ticket.

Dahmer is clear as day.

If my kid has a wacko teacher who preaches a religion or political belief system of any kind, my kid is out of that class. Children are too young to be indoctrinated. We can't really start thinking critically about these topics until we are around 18. Teach kids to be nice and they will sort themselves out.

Well, since there isn't any plausible reason for there to be serial killer portraits associated with sex orientation classes, without any other context, that would have to be a hoax or some kind of sick prank.

Of those two possibilities, a hoax is far more likely. If you'll notice, there's a strange cutaway and the shot looks out of place.

Sad, angry loosers polluting the minds of children with their degeneracy.

The core of progressive politics.

If this is actually legit, I'm thinking it's probably a "society created these serial killers because they were forced to repress their identities" postmodernist bullshit angle they're going for here. It's really not even worth making the effort to try to reason out their rationalizations, these kinds of people literally and explicitly reject the concept of objective logic. They should just be ignored and discarded, and they eventually will be. It just remains to be seen how far postmodernism will go before Western Civilization decides it's had enough

That is some creepy shit. How many people were in the editing process that said "yup we're solid". I'm on board the conspiracy train.

Well, since there isn't any plausible reason for there to be serial killer portraits associated with sex orientation classes

You sure about that? Perhaps I've just watched too many Criminal Minds episodes but it seems like there's some kind of sexual component to most serial killers

If this is actually legit, I'm thinking it's probably a "society created these serial killers because they were forced to repress their identities" postmodernist bullshit angle they're going for here. It's really not even worth making the effort to try to reason out their rationalizations, these kinds of people literally and explicitly reject the concept of objective logic. They should just be ignored and discarded, and they eventually will be. It just remains to be seen how far postmodernism will go before Western Civilization decides it's had enough
Or it's a hoax and you're just jacking off at the head in exactly the way the creators of the hoax hoped people would. Could be that.

I look forward to seeing the wreckage of stupid in here tomorrow.

This is not normal. Tranny's have a genetic mutation at best.

And WTF@those sketches of serial killers

Back