Shady Super Fight League Results - Foreign Fighters Beware

Nathanli

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Team Alpha Male fighter Vince Murdock competed in Super Fight League's most recent season (they're doing their best impression of IFL's team format) and had some really shady stuff happen to him including having a fight that he was winning end early because of a fingernail sized cut on the side of his head (wasn't affecting his vision at all), being told he wasn't fighting only to have them say he was fighting in 24 hours afterwards, and having his 2nd fight end because he got kicked in groin twice and the ref said he wasn't intelligently defending himself. Vince was 10-3 and has been trying to build towards a successful career in UFC or Bellator but that's going to be harder now that he has these two losses on his record. Another American fighter, Justin Jaynes, was also forced to fight a Middleweight when he normally fights at Lightweight. Foreign fighters should beware and stay away from fighting for the promotion so that they aren't screwed the same way Vince was. His opponents in both of these fights are Indian. You expect there to be some favoritism, but this is ridiculous.
1UKyt0c.png

Last edited:

Super Fight League won't let this be embedded, but here is the video to the fight where Vince got a cut on his head. It starts about 5 minutes into the video. You can still watch them on Facebook though.

Here is the footage of the 2 nut shots. The fight starts around the 26:20 mark on the video. You can see the first nut shot around 35:37 and the second only a minute later at 36:30 before the ref waived the fight off for Murdock "not intelligently defending himself".

Last edited:
Punchkickwow

SFL got those video down with the quickness

Not in the slightest bit surprising that they’re shady

this pisses me off just reading and looking at the videos

some dope is kicking dudes in the nuts to get TKO stoppages - what kind of fuckery is that?

Indian dude with the blonde hair just nut kicking his way through the competition. Never change SFL.

{<jordan}

I watched a portion of the last two SFL events and noticed a lot of shady referring by the guy being called out here. I really don't know why anyone would go and fight for them. The constant noise from vuvuzelas would be enough to tap out.

I legitimately don't know why Murdock and Avila decided to sign with SFL. They have a history of being shady.

SFL vs team fedor. split the events between india and russia. bet we'd get some really interesting footnotes for MMA history

Super Fight League is still around????

I'm stunned.

SFL is shining example of how things are done in India.

Do they let cattle roam in their buildings during SFL shows or is that just in the city streets?

Punchkickwow

SFL got those video down with the quickness

Not in the slightest bit surprising that they’re shady
Drop him in the Mat with a psnh pshh now.

Why do they even bother going to this Shady promo in the first place? TAM should be responsible for this awful decision

Back