Shame! UFC didnt show Valentina's dance!

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I mean that they didnt show in this video octagon interview on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Why they cut this moment?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

My stream showed it. What platform did you watch on?

They were triggered Valentina was that much better than Joanna. The commentary team also tried their best to make it look like Joanna was giving Valentina a tough fight.

I saw it live on main event

They were triggered Valentina was that much better than Joanna. The commentary team also tried their best to make it look like Joanna was giving Valentina a tough fight.

They were trying to say val was slowing down, to me she was just effortlessly controlling everything and so did need to hop around to try to look like she was working. No energy wasted, she was winning at everything

I mean that they dont show her dance in this video - octagon interview on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You mean they did a Dominick Cruz? Dom's commentary in the Khabib vs. McGregor fight was the worst ever (from the MMA genius?). I agree this one was off too. Valentina consistently beat JJ everywhere with JJ landing a few of her soft punches and a couple of kicks.

I like her dance. Cumon, the girl loves to fight and expresses that through her dance after going 5 rounds with one of the toughest women fighters in the world. Cumon, throw the girl a bone here!

She outdanced Joanna for 25 minutes.

I saw it. Some fighters would gas out trying that dance.

I have nothing against Shevchenko but that dance is 100% cringe.

1001.gif

She should do my dance instead.

giphy.gif

Back