shamrock vs kimbo fight

I dunno, guess I saw it as "when is a fight not a fight". As in a work, either in folding or taking a fall.
Ah. I know ken rich looks dodgy. And kimbo fight. Saku fight

Yeah he has them fights that look suspicious. But never be quite imo.

rich fight ken was going for rolling leg lock as rich hit him why he fell funny
saku fight i think pride favouring their guy. Bad stoppage
kimbo fight i am shocked. Can't believe ken didn't rip his neck off. I don't know

Rich didn't connect. Ken owed lots of money in the last decade

After a couple more wins I'd like to see Baby Slice vs. Dada 5000. Openweight.

The first fight was the stuff of mythology... now the son's looking to rise to his father.

Also, doesn't Ken Shamrock have a son with an alright record that's like a lightweight? That'd be a good fight to make for Kimbo jr..

Ken had him on ground. I know hes old but ken is a cacc master. Just a shame.

I asked ken about it. And his reply made sense. Us fans looking at it from bar or sofa don't know whats going on .
Disappointed ken didnt rip his neck off. Was weird

Ken wasn't a master of catch, far from it imo. Maybe one of the pioneers but that's not the same thing. Ken relied a lot on strength and power for his submissions.

Kimbo was a good dude but obviously never a great MMA fighter. He got hit with a weird punch and went down, I've seen him take harder punches though sometimes that shit just happens. For all Kimbo's flaws he did beat Houston Alexander when he wasn't that far from relevance, the fight was shit but that suplex he had on him was dope. I loved the Kimbo/Dada fight too those dudes gave it their all even if it was clear they had no business still fighting in round 3. RIP Kimbo.

I've still yet too watch the Kimbo vs dada fight. Just hearing about it kinda hurts me. I was one of Kimbos biggest fans and always defended him back when ufc fan boys were saying he'd never make it in the ufc. But he should have called it long before that fight.

i remember watching live all sudden u see ken on camera saying he got injured warming up backstage by some freak accident then frank dissing his brother as the commentator do you think it was legit or something shady went down? i find that a bit hard to believe as someone whos warmed up for fights u never do anything crazy light warming up and practicing game plan ect

Lol can you remember what Frank said, or is there a video? I just remember him saying it with a huge smile on his face, saying it was a disgrace to the Shamrock family or something along those lines.

I've still yet too watch the Kimbo vs dada fight. Just hearing about it kinda hurts me. I was one of Kimbos biggest fans and always defended him back when ufc fan boys were saying he'd never make it in the ufc. But he should have called it long before that fight.

Yeah he should have realized he didn't have it but there's nothing wrong with two inexperienced big brawlers trying to throw down. Dada was much bigger than him and Kimbo stood up to him and they slugged it out. It didn't look quality but that's what happens when it's like a 2-0 and a 5-2 HW fighting it out. I think those were their records at the time, not sure.

yeah thats what he
Lol can you remember what Frank said, or is there a video? I just remember him saying it with a huge smile on his face, saying it was a disgrace to the Shamrock family or something along those lines.
said iw as like damn no love for the step brother there the fact he dissed him so hard made me think it was legit and not a work somehow

Ken wasn't a master of catch, far from it imo. Maybe one of the pioneers but that's not the same thing. Ken relied a lot on strength and power for his submissions.
ken trained with funaki suzuki fujiwara . They have spoke about ken grappling

ken is better than barnett cacc wise

ken trained with funaki suzuki fujiwara . They have spoke about ken grappling

ken is better than barnett cacc wise

Ken has the more pure linage but in no way was he ever a better grappling than Barnett.

Ken has the more pure linage but in no way was he ever a better grappling than Barnett.
I would favour Ken in prime. People forget.

Ken was a tank. His fight vs royce was criticised. But he shut his guard down. Imo should have attacked but was what it was
Ken of 96 owns barnett imo.
Kens grappling was lost post 2000

Back