Shane Del Rosario Brain-Dead & on Life Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah OK TS, he was "brain-dead" but there was still a slim chance that he survives. Great reporting there.

WAR SDR.
Don't blame him, I'm sure he was just reporting it as he saw it. I mean there were multiple media outlets that were saying he was already dead.

WAR Shane.

I Googled yesterday and read he had passed, glad it was sloppy reporting. All the best Shane - stay strong and pull through.

Yeah OK TS, he was "brain-dead" but there was still a slim chance that he survives. Great reporting there.

WAR SDR.

A lot of people thought he was dead because that's what was being reported at the time.

TS's only mistake was thinking Helwani is a creditable journalist.

I made the mistake too some people are stupid and didn't see it was reported lots of places he was already dead!!!

Praying shane pulls through he was such a great young fighter to have so much strike him at a early age.

Brain dead. Dam , that's awful. Let him die in peace.

Awful situation. So scary to see this happen to a man of that age.

my heart goes out to him and his family, i am terribly saddened and pray he can fight through this. Is his brain fully dead? or no one can tell until he wakes up? :( he is one of my favorite fighters this is terrible

Hope he makes it thru.. been praying for him... this is a miracle that he is breathing on his own.. lets go shane lets go!!....

He's getting better, it feels so weird that people wrote RIP (including me), and now all of a sudden he's breathing by himself and shows brain activity? Fucking amazing!

This is the weirdest, worst and hardest story to follow all year. All of my love to McCall, Apple, Team Oyama etc..

You can skim through the thread and tell who's keeping up with the story and who isn't

Wow, just came back into this thread for a progress update expecting the worst. Amazing, really hoping he pulls through. He was always entertaining and a great well rounded fighter.

WAR SDR.

The title of the thread that was stickied before this stated that shane was already dead.

I think this thread was a huge upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back