Shane Del Rosario Brain-Dead & on Life Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried sick, I wanna know how he's doing. Any updates out there??

Keep fighting Shane!

His roommate uncle creepy just posted he has brain activity 2 hrs ago. War Shane!

"take a minute out of ur day and pray, cause he's fighting still and now has brain activity."

His roommate uncle creepy just posted he has brain activity 2 hrs ago. War Shane!

"take a minute out of ur day and pray, cause he's fighting still and now has brain activity."

Good to hear, thank you!

I can't imagine what his friends and family are going through. Can you imagine if someone you love is young and healthy and all of sudden they are fighting for their life? It is crazy to think about. Shit, it could be me next.

Sudden, inexplicable, illogical heart attacks do happen, any age, statistically it was bound to happen sooner or later to any of our favorite fighters as sad as it is.....
NOW most here dont know shit about the brain or the heart. I DO, so:

1- Clinically we know almost zero details about the phisiopathology of his condition = we dont know shit so we can only speculate and send best wishes

2- Medical miracles happen all the time (not religious miracles IMO just things that happen we cannot explain) so untill Shane is officially dead IM HOPING FOR A FULL RECOVERY AND NOTHING LESS!

You are a warrior Shane!! You can do it.

Peace and best wishes to Shane and his relations, but many uninformed posters have murdered and revived the man several times over in this thread. I'm out. You guys need to be sure you know something before you spread information, for real.

New version here, since this one surpassed 1k posts + isn't entirely accurate at this point.

Cheers and WAR SDR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back