Shane McMahon Would Do Great in UFC?

You have to respect the hands of Shane McMahon! By gawd! Look at what he's doing to Randy Orton!

5ycSYlC.gif

Hahaha

in theory i agree with you but Brock Lesnar. i know he is an outlier in the WWE.

i did not expect him to do as well as he did in the UFC and apparently he is coming back at some point.

Div 1 champion wrestler and a freak and juiced to the gills.

I think Shane McMahon would be worse than CM Punk.

Oh my god. Do you not know what 50 years old means in combat sports? 10 years after retirement.

OMG do you not know how to read or what you even quoted????

Agreed, but Shane trains MMA & is not a wrestler by trade - he sucks at "fake fighting"
Not saying he would ever be good, but I guarantee he is better at it than 90% of wrestlers are

At something he trains in for a decade while others don't?

Really think about it

Shane trains mma he doesn’t train ‘fake wrestling’. He’s a balls to the wall type guy who doesn’t give a fuck about getting hurt. That’s the kind of horse you bet on.

Shane trains mma he doesn’t train ‘fake wrestling’. He’s a balls to the wall type guy who doesn’t give a fuck about getting hurt. That’s the kind of horse you bet on.

Plus, the fact that someone thinks that a WWE guy that never trained MMA ever, could beat an athletic person that is in good shape with great cardio that trains MMA is insanity

@FrankieNYC
No one cares please go away. You try so hard to validate your pro wrestling bullshit in this forum. Is HectorG your sidekick account?

@FrankieNYC
No one cares please go away. You try so hard to validate your pro wrestling bullshit in this forum. Is HectorG your sidekick account?

You are a special kind of nitwit
Saying that he would not do well in MMA, but because he trains for years that he could beat other WWE guys is validating pro-wrestling?

You can't teach your level of stupid

Congrats

Have a great day though

He'd be decent at Dana's job, that's about it.

IDK about that
In typical McMahon family tradition, he tried doing something away from WWE & lost tens of millions in the process & now has a "performer" contract.
McMahons are unsuccessful away from WWE

@FrankieNYC
I'm not pertaining only to this thread you moron. You infest this forum with your crap all the time.
And you didn't answer my question. Is HectorG your second account?

Back