Shane O'Mac appreciation thread

WWE needs him back.

[YT]HvLcxo3JyNg[/YT]

[YT]4rUiBq7uiP0[/YT]

Angle trying to throw him through the glass pane that didn't break the first time was the first spot that came to mind. The way he slid straight down and landed on his head and neck was cringeworthy....then Angle picks him up and suplexes him again.

Angle trying to throw him through the glass pane that didn't break the first time was the first spot that came to mind. The way he slid straight down and landed on his head and neck was cringeworthy....then Angle picks him up and suplexes him again.

anigif_enhanced-17873-1411604560-14.gif

V0mvQ.gif

Shane was awesome. I liked the stuff he did with Kane, i think it was soon after Kane took off his mask.

Shane was the man. My favourite McMahon after Vince.

Shane was a boss. Always loved watching him perform.

Angle throwing him through the glass from backstage is one of the coolest shots in WWE history. Dude was crazy.

shaneKOTR_mrorrp4P8i1sookfro1_250_original.gif

Underrated spot. I honestly think this would be as scary as the titantron jump.

tumblr_mtuhnxloyE1soy2w4o1_400.gif

The dude had brass balls for sure.

One of my favourite things is watching so called smart fans saying he would make WWE better, even without knowing what he actually did creatively.

Only things I've heard was Big Show vs Mayweather and Akebono.

Best and worst involving Big Show, so basically they want more high profile Big Show matches.

Angle throwing him through the glass from backstage is one of the coolest shots in WWE history. Dude was crazy.

shaneKOTR_mrorrp4P8i1sookfro1_250_original.gif

Underrated spot. I honestly think this would be as scary as the titantron jump.

tumblr_mtuhnxloyE1soy2w4o1_400.gif

That second gif reminded me of this.

tumblr_m52mpwlG2J1r0sxr7o1_400.gif

One of my favourite things is watching so called smart fans saying he would make WWE better, even without knowing what he actually did creatively.

Only things I've heard was Big Show vs Mayweather and Akebono.

Best and worst involving Big Show, so basically they want more high profile Big Show matches.

Never understood that logic either. Shane was not involved creatively ever. The two biggest assets he had to the company was his distribution marketing and being a great liasion for celebrity appearances. Besides being an air character he would do literally nothing for the product currently and lets not forget in 09 when he was 1 on 3 supermaning Legacy we all hated him.

Pretty funny story

[YT]nlDLt31KJRA[/YT]

I didn't even know Shane was in the WWE in 09. I stopped watching around 08 and didn't start watching again until Rock came back in 2011.

Not only was he entertaining in the ring, but he'd rip apart pretty much the whole roster on the mic, other than Heyman.

And who could forget the shirts...

images

That KOTR match against Angle had to take a couple years off his life. Jesus that was brutal

Greatest non-wrestler to have ever wrestled in the WWE and by non-wrestler, I mean not trained traditionally. He's got his dad's balls, for sure. That KOTR match ranks up there with the most physically demanding and brutal matches of all time. For Shane, a non-wrestler, to pull everything of is simply amazing. A Shooting Star Press that 90% of the seasoned wrestlers on the WWE roster would never attempt and to actually pull it off looking decent, my goodness and that's not to talk about the physical beating he took, even while padded.

And for Angle, that was his 3rd match of the night; he truly is/was a wrestling machine. If not for the injuries and addiction, Angle was the best of both worlds in terms of wrestling and entertainment/promos.

Back