Shaun King: Conor McGregor is a bigot

And people throw Irish jokes at him all the time. Who cares?

Enough with this pussification of America.

Lol @ the bigots on this site RESORTING to attacking Shaun Kings character/ethnicity to defend Connies BLATANT bigoted comments.

It's one of the most IRONIC things I've seen on this site LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Did anyone really think this was going to be stay under wraps as Connie/UFC garnered more mainstream attention???

Cats out of the bag and the racists are
BTFO

<36>
<36>
<36>
<36>
<36>

The man who pretends to be black so he can make a career cashing in on black issues somehow has the gall to call Conor a racist. Pathetic

I wonder if he was being disingenuous or if he actually never saw Scarface. Sad either way.

Lol dude is hating on Conor over trivial matters. And I'm not even a fan. Stick to writing mediocre hip hop songs dude.
TIP.jpg

Why are you even entertaining what this idiot says?

This guy is an embarassment to the liberal media. Full regressive left moron.

He starts every video he does throwing handsigns and shit trying to be "street"... i mean wtf...

This is a shit argument. If McGregor really said those things it doesn't matter who cited him. It can as well be a talking cat and those statements would still be bigoted BS. Brazil has a huge problem with poverty, crime, inequality, corruption and the poor in favelas are treated like shit by the government so that sentence is shit. I hope it's untrue since I kinda like McGregor

How the fuck are people just allowed to say they are whatever ethnicity they want and profit off of it???

The worst and most ironic part is the way in wich he profits from it. By stiring up race conflict.
Im white so i dont assume to know the mind of a black person ( you know what i mean ) but i would assume that they would like to be treated as everyone else , and that includes the part where they can be made fun of. Someone made a great point in an unrelated thread about how at his gym people of all colors and cultures would make fun of eachother and banter but when the black person "entered the room" they strayed away from it. I cant image thats a good thing.
Theres a difference between calling a black person a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and jokingly telling the black guy at work to get a cab

lol you muricans are pussies, always whining, seeing racism everywhere must be exhausting

He sounds like a SJW.

is cockroaches really a latino slur? I thought he was copying scarface.

Guy claims to be black and doesn't even recognize one of the most famous quotes from Scarface, SMH. Definitely a white dude.

Shaun King is indeed a black dude.

Dude, I'm Italian and a good bit darker than that dude, there is no way he is a black dude. Notice how he never grows his hair long, it would probably be straight and he'd end up looking like Ozzy Osborne.

Lol shaun king is a white guy mascarading as a black supremacist on the young Turks. Named after a group that conducted the Armenian genocide. Idiot all over

You got to give credit to this Shaun King guy though, he manages to get away with blackface 24/7 while calling everyone else a racist.
1303293011943.gif

He sure is along with guys like Cowboy and Roy Nelson. But this site is only obsessed with trying to call out non white fighters on it.

Back