Sheer Leniency for cheaters in MMA amongst fans

People try act like they are so holy LMAO you're a fucking animal that wears clothes

It's widely speculated/known among golf circles. It was a big driver that brought more players to do it and which led to the PGA starting to test in 09 I believe. It was the wild west up to that point.

Hey, Tiger Woods' PED was infidelity. Having sex with skanky ho's gave him super-powers.

I am all for second chances, but what I dislike personally is people who have a real good life, found to be a cheater, then continue to benefit from the result of said cheating, an unfair advantage over others.

I am a big sports fan, and I cannot point out any other sports with a fan base as lenient as that of MMA fans.

I am just wondering why that is and it's also hilarious that fans of cheaters often try to paint others fighters as being dirty, for lack of more complete testing. Then, I suppose we might try to call out Pele, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, for potential cheaters as well, and really anyone who ever competed in any field of athletic competition before a scientific development that improved, not yet perfected, drug testing.

It's nothing short of absolute disgusting when someone like Chael Sonnen pops and says something like if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying, when there are million other people who suffers and toils for success without taking short cuts. It's more shocking that some people applaud someone like Sonnen for being upfront about his cheating, for being honest about it, only after getting caught. If he was so honorable and honest, why was he hiding it in first place?

But why do people not cheat if they can and want to win? He may argue. Why not rob people and shoot them in back alley if you are not going to get caught?

Well, some people have integrity, I suppose.

But I just am wondering why that is, that we are so lenient in MMA towards cheaters like Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen.

Do you watch American football? Have you heard of the New England Patriots? Bill Belicheck?

Back