Sherbrahs who supported Darren Till before the fight, GTFIH

I thought he'd lose against Velickovic, to be honest. I think that guy is a very good fighter and gave him a very competitive bout.

So after he beat that guy I wasn't too surprised when they matched him up with Cowboy and I thought it's a fight that he can win.
I wouldn't have bet on it, though.

He beat Donald, not Cowboy. As soon as I saw hair I knew it was Donald that showed up.

Easy pick, hungry lion vs old and content veteran.

I ain't got no proof, but I supported till ever since I watched through his fights a few weeks ago

Didnt know him before, hardly know him now

Whats so surprising about this victory?
Cerrone was done allready and had a status of gatekeeper coming to this fight.
Fighting every few months totally erased his mileage,sad

I was neutral on him before the fight but I'm a fan.

He's going to smoke Mike Perry.

I was definitely on the wagon. Confidently picked Till to smoke Cerrone from the moment the matchup was made.

Love how a week ago it was "LOL WHO THE FUCK IS TILL" now its "LOL YOURE JUST ON THE BANDWAGON"

Naw dude I just actually watch mma.

I thought he'd lose against Velickovic, to be honest. I think that guy is a very good fighter and gave him a very competitive bout.

So after he beat that guy I wasn't too surprised when they matched him up with Cowboy and I thought it's a fight that he can win.
I wouldn't have bet on it, though.

Bojan is def very good. A hard guy to look good against too

no proof brah, its not a court of law here, but on the real ive been a supporter of Till since 1987

The minute Cowboy turtled up I said to my cat that Till was going to most likely win.

I thought he would lose but he beat Cowboy up. Great performance. He's a fighter to watch for sure.

short and clean

Cerrone tends to do poorly when he's not winning the stand-up. Better grappler, but needs to get it there. A lot of his subs come from hurting a guy then choking him while dazed. I got Till.

you can put me on the list.

i picked Till to win and im a Cowboy fan also.

Wanted Till to win, thought he could win, but I didn't exactly pick either guy to win. I'm here, I'm hyped, take me now.

Back