Sherdog.com (Merged Threads)

are you guys using Internet Explorer? If so, then I highly recommend browsing with either Mozilla or Opera, both of which are free and have built-in popup blockers.

Other than that, I had the exact same problem except I had double yellows. Seeing as how none of you have the dubs, it must be a problem with IE or maybe your cookies aren't enabled.

LOL it looks like one person actually logged into this infamous password box:

kansaskiller said:
off the subject but since when did you have to pay to use to the fight finder

From the "I hate new UFC fans" thread.

DrDeath2k3 said:

You can't deny that a good homemade peanut butter cookie just about cures any depression.

I got it when I used Mozilla, but not using IE. Try using IE, maybe mozilla is messed up again. I know I am logged in, because my user name is on the top of the page.

Chris_Rendleman said:
You get it on .net too because the side panel to the left is .com

Yeah, but I donated money, and for some reason when you do that they take the side panel off, for which I am greatful because I hate reading the news about who won fights when I'm intentionally avoiding the front page for that reason.

There always seems to be something going bad on this site, I swear everytime I am on here I get 2-3 Norton Antivirus pop ups telling me that this or that virus has been removed. And now this shit today is really strange, we've all probably got some mega virus courtesy of Sherdog.com.

Mine is asking for a user name and password WTF...

why in the hell doesnt somebody on sherdog give us a reason? one person said it was probably a hacker, now everybody is saying its a hacker???? Some people are saying it works, mine isnt, and I cant see the live play by play this shit sucks!!!

overthehill said:
It's fixed now.

you asshole , LOL I got all happy, and it isnt fixed now, its is still doing it I better get the play by play come on sherdog!!!

ya this sucks and the regular log in name and password don't work

Back