Sherdog has a Youtube channel now

Why would a forum be interviewing a fighter?

Let them come to us bro.

The MMA media is so horrible and clueless that I really wonder why they don't just offer some hardcore posters a job instead. Look at Jeff Wagenheim, the guy knows absolutely nothing about MMA, is a raging SJW that is totally out of touch with MMA's demographic, and the only reason he got a job talking MMA is because he has a useless journalism degree and has been writing for failing newspapers for decades. You know things are bad when Luke Thomas is the most informed MMA media personality.

ESPN made the same mistake of trying to shove 'diversity' down their viewers throats, and had hosts that were more credentialed for being on 'The View' than talking sports to middle aged men. The result was their ratings tanked.
what diversity are they shoving down your throat? They're all still old white guys (and white passing latinos and Jews) for the most part. I wish there were more lesbian black transgenders covering MMA but for now its just Helwanis and Thomases.

what diversity are they shoving down your throat? They're all still old white guys (and white passing latinos and Jews) for the most part. I wish there were more lesbian black transgenders covering MMA but for now its just Helwanis and Thomases.
MMA media does not put forth the most knowledgeable people for the job. Jordan Breen was legit and he was canned. Helwani is a gossip queen and he gets promoted ESPN while all these chicks that don't even care about the sport are taking over roles in MMA media. I would much rather hear knowledgeable and passionate individuals talk the sport versus someone that does not care about it and just got the job because of their genitalia of skin type.

I'm not saying it's gotten as bad as ESPN was, but when anything become a more mainstream, the worse and more PC it will get.

Back