Resolved Sherdog Is Frustrating Now

I have a paid membership and I'm still getting 'disable your ad blocker' on every page today. Someone deserves to be fucking fisted.
Are you still repeatedly seeing the disable ad blocker prompt?

Are you still repeatedly seeing the disable ad blocker prompt?
On my phone no. On my pc yes.

It seems to be happening now when I go from forum to forum. Not when jumping to different threads as it was before.
PC browser is bing/microsoft edge. I have used this consistently for over 4 years now on this device.

Last edited:

It seems to be happening now when I go from forum to forum. Not when jumping to different threads as it was before.
PC browser is bing/microsoft edge. I have used this consistently for over 4 years now on this device.
Thanks. Looking into it.

I'm getting it on my phone which doesn't have Ad Blocker
Make and browser of smartphone? Under what conditions does the prompt reappear? As a standard account, our hands are tied to an extent (upgrade here) but we want every user to have a good forum experience upon login. After resolving Sobek's issue, we can see what/if any changes apply to standard accounts being inundated with the same.

This should be resolved now. Please clear cache and restart your browser if you're not seeing the change locally. Apologies for the inconvenience on your browsing experience and thanks for your membership with us.

This should be resolved now. Please clear cache and restart your browser if you're not seeing the change locally. Apologies for the inconvenience on your browsing experience and thanks for your membership with us.
seems to have worked. Thank you for the attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back