Sherdog keyboard warrior returns making his HW debut live on axs tv

xentreos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Incase you aren’t up to date on my earlier activities check out my previous thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...d-his-honor-in-combat.3711677/#post-138567045

Making my return to the cage June 1st against a former d2 wrestler out of North Dakota state. What’s special about this you ask ? You can watch this one live on axs tv! So you don’t want to miss one of your own putting the keyboard belt on the line, from superheavyweight down to plain old heavyweight , how can keefer perform without Cheeto dust on his fingers?(making this weight has been a bitch) am I going to get grinded into dust by the smaller quicker grappler ?!? Is the fat man gonna show the wrestler how to dance properly in the cage ?!?!! Tune in and find out!

Incase you aren’t up to date on my earlier activities check out my previous thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...d-his-honor-in-combat.3711677/#post-138567045

Making my return to the cage June 1st against a former d2 wrestler out of North Dakota state. What’s special about this you ask ? You can watch this one live on axs tv! So you don’t want to miss one of your own putting the keyboard belt on the line, from superheavyweight down to plain old heavyweight , how can keefer perform without Cheeto dust on his fingers?(making this weight has been a bitch) am I going to get grinded into dust by the smaller quicker grappler ?!? Is the fat man gonna show the wrestler how to dance properly in the cage ?!?!! Tune in and find out!

" Keyboard Warrior " ??

You don't even have a yellowcard !! ??

[omg1] How can you be a warrior if you never even rustled any jimmies. Stick to slap boxing and gassing out in the first round and leave the posting to the experts.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

" SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT "

don't have axs, but i'll await results/links.

godspeed, keyboard warrior!

" Keyboard Warrior " ??

[omg1] How can you be a warrior if you never even rustled any jimmies. Stick to slap boxing and gassing out in the first round and leave the posting to the experts.

" SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT "

Lmao excellent<45>

Is your nickname " The Gender " ? But in all seriousness, good luck...it takes balls to get in a cage.

Good luck bud. I'll try tune in

i will try to watch your fight.

good luck out there.

Good luck and kick some @$$ Sherbro!

I'm glad you reached HW limit
Good luck bro!

" Keyboard Warrior " ??

" SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT "
<Fedor23>

I had my first ever mma bout last weekend as it happens. I'm 42 and weighed inside the LHW limit but maybe we should have Sherdog's first ever showdown between posters.

" Keyboard Warrior " ??

" SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT "
Pfff.. pussy TS.

Fight the power.

PS: Good luck. Will stream

Good luck, mate!

Message me if you want a Pro-Fighter Tag... Good luck. I do the LFA Discussion...

Back