Sherdog Meme Generator

MFridley

Buckeye Fan
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Building on the concept of Shoopville, the Sherdog Forums now have a Meme Generator to add to the fold.

Free platinum account to the user that posts the meme I judge to be the funniest: hint -- know your audience!

23uodvb.jpg

Last edited:
By the way: feedback (positive or constructive) will be greatly appreciated!

This is awesome

This is awesome. I look forward to more template images being added as time goes on.

There are a bunch of ways to approach it:

We could have it be event-specific and swap out images as they present themselves for the big fights.

We could have a stock of classic MMA images in addition to the ones for events.

We could add Sherdog-specific memes (as seen in this amazing thread that was punished by Photobucket but is still awesome): http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ultimate-sherdog-classics-memes-and-legends.3209641/

We could even open it up to the posters with a vote, adding a "Poster's Choice" image to the list.

As a heads up, the file saves without an extension by default, instead of as a JPG/PNG. We have to add an extension to make the file postable, or at least I did.

Vh5ohV1.jpg

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
As a heads up, the file saves without an extension by default, instead of as a JPG/PNG. We have to add an extension to make the file postable, or at least I did.
Did that also.

Fun little feature, can't wait until it has more images.

Back