SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 115 Movie!

Let's pick the week 115 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's mighty kind of you.

But it won't be necessary.

To tell you the truth... my Blu-Ray player is actually my old PS3 and I barely use it.:eek:

Needless to say, this won't stop me from being driven mad when you force me to think of Blood Feast all the time:p

It's the 70's, who reviewed sleazy B-movies expect Playboy? Joe Bob Briggs hadn't even started yet:D

My PS3 used to be my barely used blu-ray player too, but I decided to get a PS4 to be my barely used Blu-Ray player instead because I’m an idiot.

There’s some good Tom Savini effects in Bloodsucking Pharaohs. A lot of it is censored in the movie, but the special features on the DVD has them, and they’re quite brutal.

Dude, Joe Bob is the man. Apparently he’s got a new show that premieres tonight on the Shudder app. It’ll be very much like Monster Vision from what I understand.

Yea but it generally has to have a low budget doesn't it? You can't say a movie with a 20 million dollar budget is a "B-Movie."

I don’t know, man. With today’s summer blockbuster budgets, $20 mil is starting to look like a pittance. But yeah, I get what you’re saying.

Didn't even notice that. For the record, I'm more of a Hustler kinda guy. :cool:

Loved me some Joe Bob.

Haha. Did the Joe Bob breast count teach you how to count?

——

Btw, homies. It’s Friday the 13th! Perfect day for a B-movie.

38P2.gif

It's one I plan to nominate eventually. You're welcome to beat me to it.

I've seen that movie probably close to five times at this point because I watched it in college and kept showing neighbors and such. Everybody loved it. For that reason I'll probably never nominate it but if it gets picked I'll gladly watch it again. It's such a goofy, great movie.

I've seen that movie probably close to five times at this point because I watched it in college and kept showing neighbors and such. Everybody loved it. For that reason I'll probably never nominate it but if it gets picked I'll gladly watch it again. It's such a goofy, great movie.

Only seen it once and this club would be a great motivator to give it another go. It'll be a while though. I think my nominations on deck are already five themes deep. :eek:

Only seen it once and this club would be a great motivator to give it another go. It'll be a while though. I think my nominations on deck are already five themes deep. :eek:

I got an idea but by the time it's my turn that idea will probably change lol

Anybody know a good legal way to watch this? *wink wink*. I'm struggling to find it

51ZK37G4H7L._SY445_.jpg

I forgot to add this one to my B-movie list, but has anyone ever seen Death Game 1977? That's one intense, fever-dream nightmare of a movie. It was remade with Keanu Reeves as Knock, Knock.
Sondra Locke as loonie seductress!!! Looks good. Reminds me of other titillating movies like Fascination and Cannibal Girls.

Bloody hell ive been so busy with work i only just caught up on coherence and missed the vote for this week! Never mind i was going to vote for cockneys vs zombies anyway so no biggie...this looks pretty damn funny

Never mind i was going to vote for cockneys vs zombies anyway so no biggie

Well you did say that you wanted to bring some Black British Comedy to the club.... let's see if this counts!:D

Well you did say that you wanted to bring some Black British Comedy to the club.... let's see if this counts!:D

Going by the trailer this looks like it will go down a treat, all its missing is danny dyer....something that will not be missing the first time i get to pick the film.....

Beautiful image, thanks for posting. Those poor chuds.

underground-chud.jpg
A friend of mine had a Facebook meltdown once, so every time he felt like complaining about stuff there, instead he posted a Himalayan landscape by Roerich. He painted hundreds, so there was a nice supply.

Back