SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 116 Movie!

Let's pick the week 116 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You must be getting old @the muntjac . Coffy was 27 weeks ago.

Playing so much Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures has clearly scrambled his brain.

The preview made this look like a ton of fun and I enjoyed the first one.

If you liked the first one you'll probably like the second one.

They all look terrible lol

*Added to enemy-list*

tumblr_mwzfbtvs041qcfe6go1_500.gif

This year .. Something along this line.

Death Wish. The remake
Hereditary
Dead pool 2
Infinity war
Ready player one

1) Won't You Be My Neighbor?
2) Action Point
3) Hereditary
4) Incredibles 2
5) Super Troopers 2

And if I had to rank the rest:

6) Isle of Dogs
7) Thoroughbreds
8) A Quiet Place
9) The Strangers: Prey At Night
10) Death Wish
11) Mom and Dad
12) Unsane

I'm pretty sure that's all of the 2018 films I've seen. It's been a slow year for me. As you can see, I'm not much of a comic book movie person.

I laughed at White man's town...black man's law! and Part devil...part legend...all man!

The $50,000 to prove the creature from It is not on Mars is amusing as well.

I've seen six new releases so far this year so I'll rank them:

6. Black Panther
5. Ant-man and the Wasp
4. Deadpool 2
3. Soldado
2. Infinity War
1. Isle of Dogs

Last edited:
Playing so much Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures has clearly scrambled his brain.

Oh god, you saw that?

giphy.gif

That video was made due to my loathing of cheap reaction videos and Let's Plays. It was more of an experiment to see if it would get more traffic than other stuff I've actually put effort into. So yeah, I was being derisive towards what gets popular on the internet, hence the excessive swearing.

What was @the muntjac thinking? This is the SMC when we saw that.

th

You can't put a film up for nomination called Boss N-- and think the SMC isn't going to watch it. This is not even our first Blaxploitation film. Like the muntjac, I also thought Coffy was a film worth watching.

Ahem. Rules. :eek:

nun_ruler.gif

I'm sorry but sometimes you have to bounce them rules. I'll edit it.

I was just busting your balls because you bust mine over not ordering my top blah blah lists. :cool:

The .gif is me busting @europe1's balls, but in a more subtle way. :D

I haven't voted yet because I don't like my vote interfering with the decision for my week, but I saw your post before the edit, @MusterX, and I think I know what movie is running away with the vote now.

I haven't voted yet because I don't like my vote interfering with the decision for my week, but I saw your post before the edit, @MusterX, and I think I know what movie is running away with the vote now.

Nah, there is still one other movie that can win. Your vote could push it to a tie break or something. So I would vote.

I'm inspired for my turn next week eventually. What do you think?

MV5BZTJjMmEzMTQtN2NlNy00YTI3LWJlZTgtMjI0ZmE4YTk3N2NlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ0MjY3ODY@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

MV5BOTAyNTYzMjc2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ4NTM0MzE@._V1_UY268_CR13,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

MV5BYzQzODhjOTktZDY2ZS00Y2E0LTgwZWEtNzdlOWI4MjY4OWMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUxOTQ5MzA@._V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjE5ZjA5NTgtZWRjMy00MmI2LWEzYjctMmY1YWFlYmZhN2IyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI4MzkxNTY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Back