SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 116 Movie!

Let's pick the week 116 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No it was the Gruyere Castle in Gruyere and then later the Guimaraes Castle in Northern Portugal :) only thing I did in Lisbon was spend 5 hours at the airport there today!
cool, I went to the Guimaraes castle when I was there. I think we only spent part of a day in that town. Not sure about the Gruyere castle, searching online only brings up a castle in Switzerland. My family all live in Lisbon so that's where I've spent most of my time while in country.

cool, I went to the Guimaraes castle when I was there. I think we only spent part of a day in that town. Not sure about the Gruyere castle, searching online only brings up a castle in Switzerland. My family all live in Lisbon so that's where I've spent most of my time while in country.

The Gruyere Castle is in Switzerland. Apologies. I wasn’t clear. I haven’t slept since Tuesday night Spanish time so I’m a lil incoherent. I had to look at my calendar to see what day it is today. Lol. The Guimaraes Castle was beautiful. I also went up the gondola to the church on the top of the mountain that overlooks the town. Did u do that? There were amazing rock formations. Gruyere was cool coz of the meringues with double cream! As well as the castle and the Geiger museum and bar.

That video was made due to my loathing of cheap reaction videos and Let's Plays. It was more of an experiment to see if it would get more traffic than other stuff I've actually put effort into. So yeah, I was being derisive towards what gets popular on the internet, hence the excessive swearing.
I'd rather suck a shit milkshake out of a toad's asshole and then shove that up my ass and then shove it up my dog's ass and then have him shit on the floor and then and then have him eat it and then I make out with them right I mean who the fuck talks like this that's gross shame on you

The Gruyere Castle is in Switzerland. Apologies. I wasn’t clear. I haven’t slept since Tuesday night Spanish time so I’m a lil incoherent. I had to look at my calendar to see what day it is today. Lol. The Guimaraes Castle was beautiful. I also went up the gondola to the church on the top of the mountain that overlooks the town. Did u do that? There were amazing rock formations. Gruyere was cool coz of the meringues with double cream! As well as the castle and the Geiger museum and bar.
Gruyere castle looks very nice from the pictures.

I don't recall taking a gondola ride, that's sounds really awesome.

upload_2018-7-19_18-28-8-gif.408925

I'm just trying to communicate that 90% of what I say is facetious as well:D

Hence, cactus.

I'd rather suck a shit milkshake out of a toad's asshole and then shove that up my ass and then shove it up my dog's ass and then have him shit on the floor and then and then have him eat it and then I make out with them right I mean who the fuck talks like this that's gross shame on you

Haha, yep.

What's the context here?

Well she opened the door and...

I don't know. It was just a random picture on one of the image-blogs I follow.

Frankly, I don't think the context would help us understand anything anyways.

Yay, @Tufts is alive.

Also, I am actually watching the Chickenlover episode of South Park right now, and it was incredible that I had notifications from @chickenluver when I checked sherdog at the same time.

Things may seem more fun right now because I’m halfway through a bottle of J&B Rare, the drink of choice for ruining a Chess Wizard.
CDJUTa.gif

giphy.gif

Also, I accidentally tagged Deus Ex Machida instead of you in the Bat-signal. He's going to have a strange suprise waiting for him the next time he logs onto Sherdog:oops:

Would top my list,

but it's from 2017:oops:

Theres a deus ex machida here? Thats an awesome name, wish i'd thought of that

I also went up the gondola to the church on the top of the mountain that overlooks the town.
Heh, I just visited lake Köninsee and Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest. First time ever I’ve gotten to the top of a mountain by an actual elevator.

Has anyone here been able to catch "Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda"? Just saw it today and it's without a doubt one of the best music documentaries I've watched. I just wish it was longer.

Has anyone here been able to catch "Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda"? Just saw it today and it's without a doubt one of the best music documentaries I've watched. I just wish it was longer.

If its a doc I'm sure @europe1 has seen it.

tumblr_omuyey1Ra11tlgqkgo1_500.gif

sooooo.. do we get to watch boss n****?

orrrrr.....

Poll closes in about 3 hours.

There is one uncast vote (technically 2 but one member just left)

Since that vote may still decide the outcome, I can't make any calls yet.

I think he wants to build his own universe like Tarantino or something. Split is in some way connected to Unbreakable.

I liked it quite a bit. The lead was super freaky.

Back