SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 116 Movie!

Let's pick the week 116 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This should be interesting, i remember seeing a fred williamson movie called original gangster years ago that was pretty fun so I'm looking forward to this

SMC - 1
Deep State SJW's - 0

Try not to get banned you f'ing degenerates.

That song is pretty awesome..

Looking forward to this .. hope I can find it..

Gonna revisit crimewave to.. been years since I seen that one ..

giphy.gif

So... you don't like it?:p

Well, you could always skip a week if it looks completely detestable.

But c'mon, that theme music is blasting!

I'll play it by ear :)

Hi Boys,

So I have been MIA jumping off castles and shit. But I'm back in a United lounge with WiFi on my way home after more than a month and just watched Coherence. I'm responding to some comments, coz that is just how I roll. I like to check shit off my list and I really dug the movie. I realize I am super late to the game and still need to catch up on the bloodies cockneys. Ignore my responses if you would like, just p9sting thoughts for those who might want to continue to banter....

My Top 5 Movies of 2018 so far.......

Upgrade

<Oku03>

upgrade-640x360.jpg

Yes, yes and another yes! What a pleasant surprise! They are so rare nowdays, the movies that can avoid being hyped or blasted on before you ever get a chance to watch it. I guess that is the minus living in our fast internet world.

I gave it a strong 9/10.

The action and fighting was brilliant and the ending was just pure perfection!

upgrade-640x360.jpg

Yes, yes and another yes! What a pleasant surprise! They are so rare nowdays, the movies that can avoid being hyped or blasted on before you ever get a chance to watch it. I guess that is the minus living in our fast internet world.

I gave it a strong 9/10.

The action and fighting was brilliant and the ending was just pure perfection!

GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaughey-point-this-Wooderson-GIF_1.gif

Back