Sherdog not displaying correctly

Donutdude

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I've been having this issue with Sherdog for a while now and can't place my finger on why it occurs. I think the pictures explain the issue better than I can, but it's like anything that's "clickable" no longer shows up. I've tried disabling ad-block and it doesn't change a thing. Any suggestions would be helpful.

eg4pyo.jpg

28h0h92.jpg

I tried both of your suggestions, but neither seemed to make a difference unfortunately. It's strange in that it only seems to be affecting Sherdog.

I tried both of your suggestions, but neither seemed to make a difference unfortunately. It's strange in that it only seems to be affecting Sherdog.
What anti-malware are you running? Some programmes can mistakenly flag instances of hyperlinked text (the clickables you're missing) and in an effort to protect you, stop the text altogether from running.

I don't actually have an anti-malware program. Also, I can't seem to stay logged in to my account. Even when I check the box to stay logged in. If I move away from Sherdog, I automatically get logged out.

You could make sure javascript is set to enable in settings and turn on/off hardware acceleration.

I guess another thing you could try is downloading the portable version of Chrome visit the site and if it works using that then something in your settings is causing it. Download link.

Back