Sherdog Official RAP BATTLE TOURNAMENT!! (Prize of Plat membership or 20$) [SIGN UP THREAD]

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
e01YrSv.png

* please note that any criticism for the #1 P4P font COMIC SANS will result in an instant disqualification and perhaps even may be subject to Colby Covington pressing charges

Ladies (who the fuck am I kidding),,

*clears throat*

Gentlemen, I am Thuckey. For those of you who don't know me (pshhht of course you know me) I am Sherdog's local Gangsta ThugLyfe # 1 Rap Star Battler BoyN_Da Hood - Yes I can be quite intimidating to the sorry saps of mama's boys who get sent off to school or work with a nice kiss on the forehead and shiny red apple from their beloved Mommykinsys - TO THOSE FOLK (you know who you are) PLEASE, EXIT THIS THREAD NOW AND LEAVE THE MEN TO THEIR BUSINESS.

Ok.

SO,

It's about time I think to show Sherdog who truly is the # 1 Rap-Battle Master. You will need WITS. You will need RHYMES. You will need INTUITION. You will need NIPPLES. And most importantly, you will need VOTES.

The rules are simple. The first 7 posters to sign up will get a spot in the 8 man tournament (Yes I am participating but don't fear me, fear the consequences) and then each participant will give the following information:

1. Their IRL name
2. Where they live
3. Where they work
4. Nude pictures sent to me via PM

#1-3 will be mandatory, however #4 is totally optional and has absolutely nothing to do with the competition itself.

If you post and say you want to participate, put a bit of effort into it say why you wan't to or post something funny. Not going to fill this up with white belts that won't deliver, this is for the regulars that want to have a bit of stupid fun. @John Wang if you want in you got a spot.

When the 8 brave warriors have been sealed to their destinies; I will then decide (based on a complex and sacred ritual beyond normal human comprehension that involves the celestial cycles and precession / rotational axis of our mother earth) who will battle each other in the opening round.

A simple 8-man tournament bracket will be implemented . Thus 4 Rap battles become 2 Rap battles become 1 ultimate and vastly important Rap battle.

yV3jPm8.png

SO. Basically when you get matched up with somebody you then must post something creative and/or funny but keep it under 16 lines, we don't need massive digital text diarrhea. You must address your opponent by name, and use their location and place of work/school as material somewhere in there.

Obviously don't plagiarize or you will be disqualified (Seriously who the fuck would plagiarize on a fucking Sherdog Rap Battle Thread) and keep it within the rules (no racism etc.) When both competitors have submitted their work - I will then create a thread for each matchup and have the community vote on which one they like the best. Winner will move on in the tournament where the same rules will apply.

When the final matchup is upon us, I will create a thread as usual and have the community vote on which "rap battle" they like the best. Keep in mind rap battles are based on roasting your opponents and praising yourself, try not to go off topic with random shit. The user that gets the most votes at the very end will be the winner.

Winner will receive 1 of two prizes.

1. If they do not have platinum membership, I will purchase a year of plat for them.

2. If they DO have platinum membership, I will send them 20$ online. Either via eTransfer or PayPal, we can work something out.

No non-plat members cannot request 20$. But who knows I may change my mind if you really need the cash.

--------------------

Anyways expect all this to actually begin in 2 weeks or so. For now, post if you would like to be part of this stupidness, but try to stand out I will not accepted simple "Im in" "pick me" posts etc. Say you wan't to do it and post a little bit of whatever that'll make you stand out.

- THUCKEY.

Current competitor list:

1. Thuckey

damnit, thought it said "fap battle".

zGHQb4O.gif

You're gonna set people up to be pip'd bad idea. Maybe ask for their rap name like funk masta b and a couple made up things of their choice to be used as ammo for their opponents. Gotta change those qualifications though cuz it's never gonna happen like that.

I wouldn't use my real name. I also have nothing to prove and will not be taking part. If anything, I should be the final boss.

I wouldn't use my real name. I also have nothing to prove and will not be taking part. If anything, I should be the final boss.

Like Papa Doc, just sits and waits for a bye to the final round and sends out his underlings.

"You ain't even on my level, I'ma let my little homies ride on you bitch made ass Bad Boy bitches..."

Like Papa Doc, just sits and waits for a bye to the final round and sends out his underlings.

"You ain't even on my level, I'ma let my little homies ride on you bitch made ass Bad Boy bitches..."
Pretty much.

IRL info is gonna be a deal breaker for most people.

This will never work. They bleep the n word.

My name is Thuckey also know as a Cuckey
Yo fellas, oh how I like my wife to hump thee
And all the bbc in the top ten--please allow my wifey to bump thee

This ain't official...

OT did this year's ago..

There are several threads worth of awful shit...

I'm totally in

St. Andrews Scotland
Bike Shop Mechanic

Last edited:
no exceptions, i am the most rhymiest
number 1, top of Sherdog's best rhyming list
my delivery has by far the best timeliness
the state of being rhymy is called rhyminess

Tell this jerk to add himself well you are at it...

@Pupi

Back