Sherdog POTWR: Round 2: The Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be too late as the thread may be locked before people get on but

@MusterX
@JDragon
@Jack V Savage

Do you intend to run for re-election if you win this year? I believe Jack already answered this with the Rex Kwon Do deal but wanted to know from these people.

I would not run for immediate re-election. The proposals I have made would certainly change the War Room for the better and I believe we would want to keep them even with someone else in charge.

As I said - I am not in this for the fame. I already have a sticky thread. I want to make the War Room great again.

This may be too late as the thread may be locked before people get on but

@MusterX
@JDragon
@Jack V Savage

Do you intend to run for re-election if you win this year? I believe Jack already answered this with the Rex Kwon Do deal but wanted to know from these people.

I intend to run every season as the Ralph Nader/Jill Stein candidate. Each time with a new and improved hook, my efforts will appear relentless and unabated.

Overview of campaign promises

Obviously not completely neutral, but I tried to be where I could. If something important is missing, tag me and link to your post / speech where you promise something and I will add it (I will also carry this over to the voting thread).

@Jack V Savage

Promised to stay in his own thread and not post elsewhere.

@Amerikuracana

Promised gf boobie pics without nipples. A little uncertainty whether offer still stands after meltdown on page 13 of prior thread.

@MusterX

Promised long series of conspiracy-themed threads.

@panamaican

Promised unbridled arrogance and intellectual superiority.

@JDragon

Promised to make the War Room great again:

• Will introduce Poster of the Month, Shitposter of the Month, extreme vetting of new posters (equalling a Wall to Mayberry and F2)
  • Those who nominate for PotM and SPotM are in the running for monthly Presidential Medals of Honors that come with free Plats months - but only if it is done against political leaning
  • That means you get rewarded if you acknowledge good posts from your ideological opponents or call out buddies for the bullshit they write
  • Promised to not favor one side, to be ensured by always having nominations from both (or multiple) sides in monthly polls
  • Promised special prosecutor for Jack V Savage and @RexKwonDo

@HomerThompson

Promised dick pics. Unclear whether of himself.

@Space

Promised nothing.

@HereticBD

Promised that when he is "War Room Overlord", there will be less thread merging. Unclear how he wants to achieve that in his sticky thread.

@lfd0311

Promised nothing

@CEROVFC

Promised to mock people in a "Stupidest thread of the day" declaration.

@Overpressure

Made a lot of crazy promises he does not intend to keep. His words, not mine!

@Palis

Promised a different forum structure - a War Room for everyone and a War Room for insiders only where ony those who prove worthy in the War Room for everyone can get in. Appears to have silently buried the idea after realizing it was probably not that good and there was no way to get this done. Now only promises better boobs pics than Amerikuracana.

@Clippy

Promised nothing.

@m52nickerson

Not running any more - endorsed JDragon

@snakedafunky

Promised a "free War Room". Unclear what that means.
8RkRdAo.gif

I don't even get this post lol

I don't know yet. I know my girl with the big boobs is pretending to be offended by the idea of the picture, but is actually getting horny about the idea.

She's not the only one (no offense)

Last edited:
I wonder what the voter turnout is going to be. With the dead, illegal and banned citizens off the list I can't see it being much over 120% of the eligible membership. I'm hoping voter apathy doesn't set in, here, on the eve of our first round of TPOWR voting. No matter what, I have complete faith in Leds sophisticated counting software. Fingers and toes, that is. You do have all your digits, right Led?

I wonder what the voter turnout is going to be. With the dead, illegal and banned citizens off the list I can't see it being much over 120% of the eligible membership. I'm hoping voter apathy doesn't set in, here, on the eve of our first round of TPOWR voting. No matter what, I have complete faith in Leds sophisticated counting software. Fingers and toes, that is. You do have all your digits, right Led?

Hollywood Nicky is on the list and there may have been talks of releasing said poster from said ban so he could make said vote and said appearance...
Just kidding, not at all
giphy.gif

I have ten digits but one time in no gi i dislocated my ring (not sure if its called that for feet) toe. There was a scramble where I got the guys back. I remember looking down while I was fighting him to get the choke and seeing my toe pointing perpendicular to the rest of my foot and overlapping my pinky toe. You can;t really feel those kinda injuries. So we stopped and they popped it back in place. I guess when that happens, it doesn't completely heal normal so it's thicker than what it use to be. No pain or anything, you can just tell something must've happened if I told you.

Hollywood Nicky is on the list and there may have been talks of releasing said poster from said ban so he could make said vote and said appearance...
Just kidding, not at all
giphy.gif

I have ten digits but one time in no gi i dislocated my ring (not sure if its called that for feet) toe. There was a scramble where I got the guys back. I remember looking down while I was fighting him to get the choke and seeing my toe pointing perpendicular to the rest of my foot and overlapping my pinky toe. You can;t really feel those kinda injuries. So we stopped and they popped it back in place. I guess when that happens, it doesn't completely heal normal so it's thicker than what it use to be. No pain or anything, you can just tell something must've happened if I told you.
So, can you still use your toes to count or not?

Just kidding, not at all
giphy.gif

Y am I not on the list? I post in the WR all the time

So, can you still use your toes to count or not?

I'm an accountant so we've evolved to higher means off counting. But yes, toe counting will be the method for this process. Any votes over 10 will not matter.

Just kidding, not at all
giphy.gif

Excellent! Sounds like your counting software is in perfect working order. Maybe by next year we could afford an abacus. Aim high, I always say!

Perhaps you could use your gigantic, mishapen toe to account for one of our top members vote. You know, cater to the ego and make them feel like their voice has more weight. Us plebs like a bit of pandering from the powers that be.

Y am I not on the list? I post in the WR all the time

I tried making the best list I could and had round 1 involve revising the list. You certainly can be considered next year when this starts again. As for the rules, once Round 1 ends, everything is locked in place to ensure there isn't favoritism or manipulation of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back