• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
(Please play one of the following options in the spoiler before continuing to read)

The debate is now over and the War Room will have it's final word. You all have endured the many tags of candidates and myself and now you finally get to vote! The candidates have offered everything from their girlfriends to isolation for the chance at making history within the sub-forum that is the War Room. This may be the birth of a tradition that War Roomers may see year after year but I ask the citizens here to remember this is the first of our tradition. We are electing the founding father of our sub-forum. Choose wisely. Vote who you truly feel is the best candidate because only two will remain after this week.

Voters-
If you didn't catch the debate in Round 2, feel free to browse the thread if you want before voting:

Sherdog POTWR: Round 2: The Debate
With the polls now open, it is important to note you cannot view the results until voting. This is for two main reasons:
The poll at face value DOES NOT reflect who is currently winning because of the registry in place. Non-citizens will still be able to vote in the polls but they will not count. It's only after the poll closes in a week, I will tally up the votes and announce the official results. I do not want the false appearance of non-citizen votes to persuade a citizen voter to change their mind based on what the current results are.
2. This round allows for posters to truly vote for the candidate they like most since the field is large in number which means every vote counts greatly for a single candidate. I can't prevent anyone from speculating or early tallying the votes and making it public in this thread but I would ask those who haven't voted yet to (for possibly once in an election)
enjoy the freedom of voting what you want rather than how you are supposed to or need to.
Polls will close December 5th (Monday) at 5pm (US EST Time). Result will be given shortly after.

Candidates-
The ballot is in order of the tie-breaking process that occurred in Round 1. Those who are outside of the top two are encouraged to give a concession speech along with an optional endorsement for a remaining candidate. The two surviving candidates are free to give a victory speech along with a prelude to the general election that will occur shortly after. You are free to do a count yourself to ensure your number matches the official results and ask for a recount if they differ. Another important note is whichever candidates make it to the top 2, you will be guaranteed to make the top 15 in next years election if you choose to run again.

The War Room Citizen Registry:

Please DO NOT use this list to make a post
@7437
@2DUM2TAP
@Adamant
@aitkenmike
@Amerikuracana
@AnGrYcRoW
@Anung Un Rama
@Arkain2K
@Awesomesauce
@bad seed
@Bald1
@Banchan
@BAM
@Bat Dad
@BOWHUNTER
@Blackened
@BruceLeeOnTRT
@Bukowski82
@CableandThanos
@carlos cadona
@CEROVFC
@Charles Manson
@Clippy
@Cmart
@colby25
@Contra-dictator
@Cubo de Sangre
@Concurrent GOAT
@COTUR1@43
@Darkballs
@Denter
@DevilsLettuce
@Devout Pessimist
@Diamond Jim
@dittohead84
@dontsnitch
@Dr J
@drstrangelov
@DynamicLoosener
@ehtheist
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ens189
@Falsedawn
@Farmer Br0wn
@Fawlty
@FinalFight
@Gandhi
@GearSolidMetal
@Giblert
@glennrod
@Graverobber
@Goonerview
@Greoric
@Gutter Chris
@Hans Gruber
@Hans Gercmiov
@HereticBD
@Higus
@Hogey
@Hollywood Nicky
@HomerThompson
@IDL
@In The Name Of
@InvestigatorIL
@irish_thug
@ironwolf
@Jack V Savage
@JadeOwl
@J. Bernie Cunningham
@JDragon
@jgarner
@jmag
@Joseph Budden
@JosephDredd
@JudoThrowFiasco
@Junes
@Juventud
@K1levelgrappler
@Kafir-kun
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KILL KILL
@King of Fists
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@KnightTemplar
@kpt018
@Krallang
@Lead
@Leroy Jenkins
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@LionExMachina
@Limbo Pete
@lecter
@LogicalInsanity
@LucasWithLidOff
@M3t4tr0n
@m52nickerson
@Makani
@Madmick
@MASShole
@mcveteran81
@MeatheadMike
@MicroBrew
@mr.bigglesworth
@MusterX
@ncordless
@NelmarksGhost
@Nietzsche13
@nostradumbass
@ObsoleteSoul
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@Orgasmo
@Overpressure
@Palis
@panamaican
@Peteyandjia
@PrinceOfPain
@Quipling
@reflector
@RespectableDenizen
@RetiredSlave
@Rex Kwon Do
@RhinoRush
@riddleofsteel
@RighteousWar
@ripskater
@Rod1
@Ruprecht
@sabretruth
@second sight
@shadow_priest_x
@ShinkanPo
@sickc0d3r
@SidJustice
@silus_2000
@sloppypie
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@SouthoftheAndes
@snakedafunky
@Space
@spin_
@Strychnine
@Teen Wolf
@TeTe
@Thames
@The ScorpioN
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@The Diplomat
@The Higher Power
@TheStruggle
@Throttlehead
@Thunderflash500
@Thurisaz
@Tol
@Tropodan
@TSO
@ucunc156
@Undying Poster
@UpaLoompa
@Vitamin C
@VivaRevolution
@Voodoo_Child906
@voxom
@waiguoren
@WhitebeltXL
@WorldofWarcraft
@Zankou

Final Results
Final Two
1. Palis 26 votes (23.4%)
2. JDragon 22 votes (19.8%)

Other candidates out of the race
3. panamaican 15 votes (13.5%)
4. MusterX 14 votes (12.6%)
5. Jack V Savage 12 votes (10.8%)
6. Clippy 4 votes (3.6%)
7T. snakedafunky 3 votes (2.7%)
7T. HomerThompson 3 votes (2.7%)
7T. HereticBD 3 votes (2.7%)
7T. lfd0311 3 votes (2.7%)
11T. Amerikuracana 2 votes (1.8%)
11T. Space 2 votes (1.8%)
13T. CEROVFC 1 vote (0.9%)
13T. Overpressure 1 vote (0.9%)
15. m52nickerson 0 votes (0.0%)

Voter Turnout 67.7% (Not bad)

Last edited:
Hans Leaks

Summary at bottom of Page for the Multiple Future "Didn't Reads"

A number of disturbing leaks have come my way. It appears that we have a candidate that defends Cannibalism, Says Pedos are not monsters, defends incest, defends 30 different gender types, and keeps bringing up a mysterious incest thread (in which he supposedly defended those engaged in incest)

Remember, I am not trying to sway any votes. I just release material and there happens to be no material on candidates like Palis, Muster X, Space, or HereticBD by mere coincidence.

This disturbing material about JDragon and the topics that he holds dear fell into my lap so I am just passing it on as a concerned citizen.

To begin:

TOPIC: 1 POLYGAMY

Here is JDragon fantasizing about having multiple wives and husbands. He also mentions having the whole world marry each other for tax breaks. He also mentions an incest thread that he created (in a bragging manner)

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/its-time-to-legalize-polygamy.3020593/page-4#post-106963445

Remember the incest thread I made? It was based on the consenting adults notion and I got a surprising number of responses that agreed with my initial thesis that while certainly weird in the eyes of most people, there was no actual basis to make a law and punish people for it. There were, besides the usual yelling, some very good arguments that considered the inevitable power asymmetry in such a relationship, making a good case for why it could still be forbidden.
Now polygamy is a tricky issue and I agree that with the rise of SSM, the traditionalistic arguments lose power. Originally it was "only between a man and a woman", now it is "only between two consenting adults", but what exactly fixes the number to be two?

Here is my line of thinking:

1) Polygamy is not forbidden. You can have as many wives or husbands as you can handle - only not on paper. You can have polygamy but not multi-person-marriage.

2) That said: If I can have a second wife, why could I not have a 3rd wife? Or a 10th wife - who would really define the maximum? And if each of my 10 wifes has additional 10 husbands on her own - where some of them would be sharing the same husband? Eventually, 'marriage' could - at least in theory - become an n-dimensional cube of relationships.

And all of these marriages would get tax advantages.

Once you give up on n = 2 in marriage, you really get a conceptual problem because at least in theory, mankind could be married to itself.

Topic 2: CANNIBALISM

Polygamy not up your alley? How about Cannibalism?

Here is JDragon defending someone assisting a suicide and then chopping up a dead body and consuming it because he had a mental illness. He brings up this mysterious incest thread again that he started.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cannibalism-mutually-agreed.3215781/

We have a pretty crazy court case in Germany right now, may seem familiar. Here it goes.
Businessman in his mid-40s wants to die (has for years already) and is looking online for someone to slaughter him. This is well documented and established by witnesses.

Cop has fantasy of cutting body into pieces (not eating, thus not sure whether it is Cannibalism).

They match up perfectly. The deed gets done. Forensic experts are unable to determine the exact cause of death - defense says it was suicide, prosecution and judges believe it was murder.

Sentence: guilty of murder, but only 8.5 years in jail (which is actually contrary to the book as murder = life with possibility of parole is mandatory in Germany).

What say you, Sherdog? Is justice happening here?

Edit: english link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32146031

Edit: not all body parts were found, so it is a possibility he did eat some after all

Actually a good point. Usually when you have a dismembered body you will assume it's murder and subsequent dismembering; however, with this backstory, one could assume otherwise.
Important piece of info: he confessed to police early on to cutting the other guy's throat; he later retracted that and said it only happened post-mortem.

This is an angle we also discussed last year in the incest thread.*

*The discussion there was whether incest between consenting adults, while appalling to most sane individuals, should be punishable by law or not; my takeaway from the discussion was:

1) the potential for handicapped offspring is not sufficient to make it illegal because you then would have to make other forms of genetically risky mating illegal, too (e.g. if people already have 1 handicapped kid);

2) however, if people actually grew up together, there is reason to believe that power asymmetries exist that make one party unable to consent, therefore punishment is accepable and warranted.

3) If offspring is not possible (e.g. in same-sex constellations) and people did not grow up together, there is no real reason to make incest illegal, however, here it is simply used to uphold and enforce the societal norm of "incest is fucking unacceptable" (or should it read: incest is unacceptable fucking? hmm...), which I am fine with.[/spoiler]

TOPIC 3: Obsessions and Fantasies about SEX CHANGES

JDragon also fanatisizes often about sex changes. Are these really the issues that we want a War Room president to keep making threads about?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a-question-to-the-christians.3025309/

1) Two men, let's name them Tim and Tom, get to know each other and fall in teh gay love with each other. They do abstain from having sex, though, as they are Christians and aware of the sinfulness of their potential behaviour.

2) Over the course of time, Tim realizes he is actually a woman in a man's body. He undergoes full sex change and is now Kim and legally a woman.

3) Tom stays loyal to Kim (ex-Tim) and proposes. The two get a regular hetero marriage. In addition, being Christians, they want to marry in a Church. Afterwards, they want to have lots of marital sex.

CASE B

Tom only meets Kim after sex change. The two get a regular hetero marriage. In addition, being Christians, they want to marry in a Church.

Your opinions? Please give reasons WHY you think what you think as well.

TOPIC 4: DEFENDING PEDOS

Here JDragon shows concern about Pedophiles being labeled as monsters. Going through JDragon’s posts it seems that he has a higher opinion of Pedos, Cannibals, Polygamists than of Trump supporters

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/h...-a-monster-you-decide.3249537/#post-116845465

The thing is, I believe that there are much more pedophile people than pedophile criminals.
Not all pedophiles become child molesters.

Not all child molesters are pedophiles.

Now obviously pedophiles are the group most likely to actually molest children. But most pedophiles know what they feel is wrong and dangerous. In Germany, there is a program that seeks to treat these people so that they do not act on their urges (http://www.kein-taeter-werden.de - "don't become a perp"). I have no idea what they do with them exactly and I believe the program is too new to have been properly evaluated with regard to whether it works and to what extent. The thing is I believe that even if this program had a success rate of only, say, 20% (in the sense that 20% of those who would have gone on to become child molesters do not), it still would have saved many children and thus be worth it.

I know most people would like to track pedos down and eliminate them, but that is not how it works. You cannot look inside people's minds.

Also, I have not read it yet, but this article seems to make an interesting point:

http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1205&context=chapman-law-review

TOPIC 5: Countless amounts of GENDERS

JDragon is a firm believer in more genders than letters of the alphabet. So much so that he makes multiple threads about it and posts about the topic often.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ze-zir-zirs-and-xe-xem-xyrs.3066435/

This 'gendering' or rather 'degendering' is nothing new, in Germany, there is a female professor of Gender studies. She does not want to be called a female professor ('Professorin') but instead, she wants the suffix 'x'. She wants to be called 'Professx'.

The thing is, if someone I personally know and like suddenly wants me to adress them as XYZ, well, then I will probably call them XYZ out of respect.?

What else is JDragon hiding? He vehemently supported Hillary in our US election. Is this because respects that she is involved in Spirit Cooking. This sounds like it would be right up JDragon's alley.

(BEGIN SUMMARY: Candidate JDragon defends Cannablism, defends pedos from being called monsters, wants to marry multiple people including multiple dudes, brags about his thread defending incest, believes in 30 or so different genders, and is obsessed with writing fictional tales about those that have had sex changes) END SUMMARY

Last edited:
Did you get the tag?

Fuck this. Why doesn't it work when I do it. I'll send a PM

Didn't get a notification. On the bright side, Jungle Boogie went well with the op.

Will do, the old man av with this comment is hilarious though
Seriously, mass tagging people like that is on the level of sleazy telemarketers no matter how awesome you think your shit thread is.

Hans Leaks

Summary at bottom of Page for the Multiple Future "Didn't Reads"

A number of disturbing leaks have come my way. It appears that we have a candidate that defends Cannibalism, Says Pedos are not monsters, defends incest, defends 30 different gender types, and keeps bringing up a mysterious incest thread (in which he supposedly defended those engaged in incest)

Remember, I am not trying to sway any votes. I just release material and there happens to be no material on candidates like Palis, Muster X, Space, or HereticBD by mere coincidence.

This disturbing material about JDragon and the topics that he holds dear fell into my lap so I am just passing it on as a concerned citizen.

To begin:

TOPIC: 1 POLYGAMY

Here is JDragon fantasizing about having multiple wives and husbands. He also mentions having the whole world marry each other for tax breaks. He also mentions an incest thread that he created (in a bragging manner)

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/its-time-to-legalize-polygamy.3020593/page-4#post-106963445

Topic 2: CANNIBALISM

Polygamy not up your alley? How about Cannibalism?

Here is JDragon defending someone assisting a suicide and then chopping up a dead body and consuming it because he had a mental illness. He brings up this mysterious incest thread again that he started.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cannibalism-mutually-agreed.3215781/

TOPIC 3: Obsessions and Fantasies about SEX CHANGES

JDragon also fanatisizes often about sex changes. Are these really the issues that we want a War Room president to keep making threads about?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a-question-to-the-christians.3025309/

TOPIC 4: DEFENDING PEDOS

Here JDragon shows concern about Pedophiles being labeled as monsters. Going through JDragon’s posts it seems that he has a higher opinion of Pedos, Cannibals, Polygamists than of Trump supporters

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/h...-a-monster-you-decide.3249537/#post-116845465

TOPIC 5: Countless amounts of GENDERS

JDragon is a firm believer in more genders than letters of the alphabet. So much so that he makes multiple threads about it and posts about the topic often.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ze-zir-zirs-and-xe-xem-xyrs.3066435/

What else is JDragon hiding? He vehemently supported Hillary in our US election. Is this because respects that she is involved in Spirit Cooking. This sounds like it would be right up JDragon's alley.

(BEGIN SUMMARY: Candidate JDragon defends Cannablism, defends pedos from being called monsters, wants to marry multiple people including multiple dudes, brags about his thread defending incest, believes in 30 or so different genders, and is obsessed with writing fictional tales about those that have had sex changes) END SUMMARY
I see nothing wrong there, makes @JDragon seem like a pretty fearless thinker in that he's not cowed by your norms.

Seriously, mass tagging people like that is on the level of sleazy telemarketers no matter how awesome you think your shit thread is.

You are already removed. Again, the av and comment. Gold

I'm still torn between three options. Will try to vote before I go to sleep

Did you just change your av?
Yes and it matches the new sig.

I've found Christ bro, maybe you should get good with G-d too while you still can.

I'm still torn between three options. Will try to vote before I go to sleep
You should allow votes to be changed so it's more volatile imo. Plus, who knows what scandals will emerge.

Yes and it matches the new sig.

Iv'e found Christ bro, maybe you should get good with G-d too while you still can.

Are you trying to out ripskate right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back