Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there are plenty of retarded cans that know how to properly maintain a list. Maybe it would be less confusing if your list wasn't a jumbled web of voter suppression.

Can't blame you for screwing up the list so badly in this instance. When you are actively working towards disenfranchising voters there must be a lot of moving parts.

Just saying...

(Still my favorite mod in the War Room and still think you should become a tyrant and overthrow the others)

BTW...think this yellow card can come off now? Thanks to your underlings I am permanent yellow. Do I have to say please or something?

It makes your posts identifiable quickly on mobile.

...why the hell are you yellow already again? Is that pizza-related?

are you a can and retarded? ask yourself.
He struggled with adding names to a list of other names. While unconfirmed, it may be the source of the animosity. ;)

It makes your posts identifiable quickly on mobile.

...why the hell are you yellow already again? Is that pizza-related?

I suspect that you had something to do with it JDragon (AKA JSoros)

You are a mod favorite so the establishment mods are obviously trying to silence my voice.

It boils down to two key ingredients = corruption and oppression with tiny bits of fear sprinkled in (so maybe three ingredients)

Jack Savage calls @theBLADE1 an idiot and JDragon does not disavow

@theBLADE1 is not an idiot. There is room aboard the Palis train for a fine upstanding citizen like TheBlade1

Well first, thank you for your words kind sir.

Secondly, you don't have to defend me against Hack V Suckass. He is a waste of life and the definition of the word hypocrite. He denies factual information and refuses to even look at anything that runs contrary to his very stringent belief system about the world. He is everything that the left claims to hate about the right. Therefore he is a hypocrite. When Donald Trump talks about losers who don't know how to win he is talking about people like Hack. So I say fuck him and I let him live inside of his bubble.

When crows start to nip at the talons of Eagles, the Eagles don't retaliate in anger, they soar higher than crows even have the ability to fly.

#BOSSSHIT

PS: People keep tagging me in this thread and I haven't been following it at all so I have no idea about what's going on in here.

I suspect that you had something to do with it JDragon (AKA JSoros)

You are a mod favorite so the establishment mods are obviously trying to silence my voice.

It boils down to two key ingredients = corruption and oppression.

I don't think your voice should be silenced. Quite the contrary.

I offer to keep direct links to all of your dumped threads in a section of my Presidential thread.

So I checked my tally sheet and Palis is included on it. The vote still should be correct. Independent recounts are welcome.

The vote has been re-tabulated by GNN and all that are still writing the CPA exam are welcome to compare the two to see if they line up.

But GNN reported that Palis is not on the registry list of qualified voters and still wants to know:
- Was he ever on the list?
- If not, did he follow up and request to be added?
- If not what process is @Lead aka "I better learn to pay better attention detail if I want to be a good accountant" is using to add Palis now?

Stay tuned for weather.

Secondly, you don't have to defend me against Hack V Suckass. He is a waste of life and the definition of the word hypocrite. He denies factual information and refuses to even look at anything that runs contrary to his very stringent belief system about the world. He is everything that the left claims to hate about the right. Therefore he is a hypocrite. When Donald Trump talks about losers who don't know how to win he is talking about people like Hack. So I say fuck him and I let him live inside of his bubble.

When crows start to nip at the talons of Eagles, the Eagles don't retaliate in anger, they soar higher than crows even have the ability to fly.

#BOSSSHIT

PS: People keep tagging me in this thread and I haven't been following it at all so I have no idea about what's going on in here.

See the post above this one for the latest GNN run down

@Clippy will be taking donations to pay for a recount.

*money may not necessarily go to pay for an actual recount

GNN recount already done - send donations to Gandhi@payapl

#BOSSSHIT

Let me jumpstart you. Palis has been insulting the entire War Room in the Sports Bar:

tumblr_ohrm2sW6pm1u955i8o1_400.png

tumblr_oh3fhkyxtj1u955i8o1_250.jpg

After these revelations, Hansleaks published old posts of myself with the most prominent one being me saying 'It is 6.30 am. Fuck you America' on the night of the Presidential Election when key states just wouldn't be called.

I have a program that includes Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month with free plats months involved for nominators who nominate against their own political leaning.

Palis has made and abandoned campaign promises including a War Room 1 and War Room 2 (yeah..). Now he is promising a lot of things and cannot even keep up with everything. The most important thing seems to be everlasting fake politics and less actual political discussion.

Let me jumpstart you. Palis has been insulting the entire War Room in the Sports Bar:

tumblr_ohrm2sW6pm1u955i8o1_400.png

tumblr_oh3fhkyxtj1u955i8o1_250.jpg

After these revelations, Hansleaks published old posts of myself with the most prominent one being me saying 'It is 6.30 am. Fuck you America' on the night of the Presidential Election when key states just wouldn't be called.

I have a program that includes Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month with free plats months involved for nominators who nominate against their own political leaning.

Palis has made and abandoned campaign promises including a War Room 1 and War Room 2 (yeah..). Now he is promising a lot of things and cannot even keep up with everything. The most important thing seems to be everlasting fake politics and less actual political discussion.

20utpbq.jpg

giphy.gif

@Palis /Dr J 2016

Yeah if that could actually happen that would be fucking awesome! But why is it only for nominating against your own political leaning? why not just nominate whoever deserves it?

But I have long held the belief that poster of the month and shit poster of the month should definitely be a thing on here. It rewards posters who make threads that start good dialogues about important topics. If you can promise that you have my vote. But I think one of the mods would have to undo my vote because I already casted my vote just for fun when I didn't know what was actually going on here.

Yeah if that could actually happen that would be fucking awesome! But why is it only for nominating against your own political leaning? why not just nominate whoever deserves it?

You can nominate whoever you want, but rewards will just be handed out to people who either acknowledge the other side has a good point / thoughtful post (for PotM) or you call out your buddies for the shit they write (SotM).

But I have long held the belief that poster of the month and shit poster of the month should definitely be a thing on here. It rewards posters who make threads that start good dialogues about important topics. If you can promise that you have my vote. But I think one of the mods would have to undo my vote because I already casted my vote just for fun when I didn't know what was actually going on here.

That was last round - next round is the tie breaker you POTWR NOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEWB

You can nominate whoever you want, but rewards will just be handed out to people who either acknowledge the other side has a good point / thoughtful post (for PotM) or you call out your buddies for the shit they write (SotM).

What are your thoughts on Jack, Overpressure, Fawlty, and SouthoftheAndes? I'm curious........

What are your thoughts on Jack, Overpressure, Fawlty, and SouthoftheAndes? I'm curious........

If you are an enemy of Jack then voting Palis would be ideal. Jack is voting for JDragon.

The Palis/Dr J campaign is inclusive and wishes for all voices (no matter their political leanings) to be heard.

Also do not forget that Dr J (from the Palis campaign) was a major contributor in your Wikileaks thread

Here is a campaign message posted by Palis (the other day)

"The @Palis/Dr J campaign has been in serious discussions regarding modifications to our Presidential Thread. In addition to previous promises including and posts of the week, poster of the week, message of the week from the Conservatives, message of the week from the Liberals, worst poster of the week, worst thread of the week, CT of the month, and political eye candy of the week--we have some modifications.

The OP will be updated weekly, with our well balanced Cabinet voting on each category. We will be starting our interviews for Cabinet positions. We do have names on the table, but please submit any interest through the thread or PM, as we would love to hear your ideas. We encourage interested parties from all sides of the political spectrum, given a well balanced table will make this work best.

The primary goal of the thread will to discuss the weekly posts and build political bases and platforms--organization of political parties and alliances will be built, and in the spirit of entrepreneurial competition will encourage the creation of news sites and stations to rival those such as GNN and WarRoomWars. Our goal within the first half of our term is to elect our very first WR Congress, with representatives from all time zones in the US. We will continue to work dilligently to make this happen.

The @Palis/Dr J campaign would like to thank all of our support during the build up to the general election. The political battle has been fun and has led to lots of laughs, which is why we want this to continue in our Presidential Thread."

Please, good citizens, let's continue this fun.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back