Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on Jack, Overpressure, Fawlty, and SouthoftheAndes? I'm curious........

There will be a special prosecutor for @Jack V Savage, likely a conservative.

@Overpressure needs to take less of whatever he has been taking, or much more.

@Fawlty is pretty far to the left but one of the better posters.

@SouthoftheAndes is special. He supported Hillary but hates liberals. He wants to become a Jew and posts way too many Israel-must-be-saved-by-US-Christians posts lately. But he usually does get involved in discussions and does not back out. I like that.

None of that has any bearing on the awards, though. I will always have options from both camps in the polls if there are enough nominations.

There will be a special prosecutor for @Jack V Savage, likely a conservative.

@Overpressure needs to take less of whatever he has been taking, or much more.

@Fawlty is pretty far to the left but one of the better posters.

@SouthoftheAndes is special. He supported Hillary but hates liberals. He wants to become a Jew and posts way too many Israel-must-be-saved-by-US-Christians posts lately. But he usually does get involved in discussions and does not back out. I like that.

None of that has any bearing on the awards, though. I will always have options from both camps in the polls if there are enough nominations.

Fawlty isn't that far to the left, and SoA was just trolling with his Clinton support. He's a lunatic, really.

Fawlty isn't that far to the left, and SoA was just trolling with his Clinton support. He's a lunatic, really.

No one cares about your opinion and no one is talking with you. Go away.

Looks like I have some decision-making to do. I wonder which of the two campaigns would be the most open to progressive values?

Arguing your position against populist movements means you're a radical no matter what your opinions actually are. Didn't you hear? Madmick turned into a radical leftist too.

About looking bad arguing with me, losing a sig bet, etc. Don't play dumb, champ.

I've never looked bad in an argument with a corporatist fundamentalist. I view you on the same level as I do a climate change denier who can't comprehend factual information when it's presented to them and who outright denies something that doesn't match up with their distorted worldview. Either that or you just flat out don't have any empathy. I know I've never lost a sig bet to any Trump supporter. You haven't done that either rig........ oh shit my bad LOLOL

See post #1287 for a clear definition of who you are and how I treat you from now on.

I've never looked bad in an argument with a corporatist fundamentalist. I view you on the same level as I do a climate change denier who can't comprehend factual information when it's presented to them and who outright denies something that doesn't match up with their distorted worldview. Either that or you just flat out don't have any empathy. I know I've never lost a sig bet to any Trump supporter. You haven't done that either rig........ oh shit my bad LOLOL

See post #1287 for a clear definition of who you are and how I treat you from now on.

Good sir...you would make a fine Palis voter. A fine Palis voter indeed.

I like the fire that you have and the Palis campaign wants those from all political walks of life. You would make a fine representative for progressives (a group who has unjustly taken a hit reputation wise due to some bad apples who I know you don't appreciate)

I just hope the second place winner doesn't concede like a little bitch and asks for recounts (or some nobody with like one vote demands recounts).

Just like this year's Presidential election.

I also wish you knee grows would stop tagging me... a vote for @Palis /@Dr J is a vote for me.

Tag me when it's over and I'll congratulate whoever is the winner.

I also wish you knee grows would stop tagging me... a vote for @Palis /@Dr J is a vote for me.

Tag me when it's over and I'll congratulate whoever is the winner.
How about we tag you when the final poll goes up and leave you alone after that? :D

I just hope the second place winner doesn't concede like a little bitch and asks for recounts (or some nobody with like one vote demands recounts).

Just like this year's Presidential election.

raw

Good sir...you would make a fine Palis voter. A fine Palis voter indeed.

I like the fire that you have and the Palis campaign wants those from all political walks of life. You would make a fine representative for progressives (a group who has unjustly taken a hit reputation wise due to some bad apples who I know you don't appreciate)

You push a dam hard bargain Hans! A damn hard one.....

How about we tag you when the final poll goes up and leave you alone after that? :D
I thought this was the end... I don't know the process and I'm too busy to learn. Just tag me when you go to a new vote or the very end.

I thought this was the end... I don't know the process and I'm too busy to learn. Just tag me when you go to a new vote or the very end.

Vote is in three hours and then this is pretty much ova and we got our first POTWR

My computer keeps restarting. Still planning to post round 4 tonight but if there is delay, it's due to technical difficulties

I'm calling bullshit on Microsoft. They saw what Apple was doing with the iPhone updates and realized they should do it with PCs. Automatic updates constantly that cause the computer to shit after awhile. It was working fine until yesterday when they forced a huge update on me

Operator error.

I do suck with computers. Aside from the forums, I hardly use this thing. My work requires it but the IT people usually solve things when I can't get something to work.

Anyways, it's working well again and the thread is written out. Just need to press send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back