Sherdog's Strongest Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horseshit! Where's Sherdog's Strongest Woman?!?!? I WIN!!!

Is this thing still running, or did it make way for some more recent comp?

19 years old 180 pounds

dead lift 385
squat 305
bench press 225

This is horseshit! Where's Sherdog's Strongest Woman?!?!? I WIN!!!

cool-story-bro.jpg

Is this thing still running, or did it make way for some more recent comp?

There was a new thread started but the TS got banned and then another thread was started but the TS either left or said he wasn't going to update the first post (can't remember which), making it basically useless. There was a lot of debate about whether or not old posters that were banned/left should be included since they were some of the strongest guys that used to post here. Blah blah, people bitched and disagreed and there is currently no active strongest man thread.

it's funny seeing my old numbers and how much i've added since the last update

i fluctuate between two different weights.135 and 155, so i'll include both.

@ 135:
bench-270
squat-325
dl-325

@ 155
bench-290
squat-325
dl-325

i've never been able to hit 300 on the bench and it pisses me off.not even when i was fluffy(200 lbs) and called myself a "power lifter" lol.

i've never had the desire to go real heavy on squats or dead lifts so i have no idea what my peak would probably be. i would imagine it wouldnt be too much more than my current bests though.

There was a new thread started but the TS got banned and then another thread was started but the TS either left or said he wasn't going to update the first post (can't remember which), making it basically useless. There was a lot of debate about whether or not old posters that were banned/left should be included since they were some of the strongest guys that used to post here. Blah blah, people bitched and disagreed and there is currently no active strongest man thread.

Sherdog's strongest man is likkuid now

Guess I shouldn't have made that one year (should have been one year, 21 hours and 13 minutes) post.

add me in please

Big H ......185....198/220/326....744...224.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back