2. Jordan/Magic/Kareem
3. Same as 2
4. Same as 2
5. Kobe Bryant
6. Wilt
7. Russell
8.Bird
9. Tim Duncan
10. Oscar Robertson (I don't know where to put him so he's on last, he could be 1 or 2 and it wouldn't be wrong.

Robinson, Parker, Ginobili, and Kawhi. Perhaps Ginobili is a stretch.
You realize Timmeh didnt play with them all at the same right? Let alone peak versions of them. No single team Timmeh has been on has anything close to the supporting cast MJ had in '96, with Zenmaster calling the shots. Shaq's teams, and Kobe's team, are more comparable to Timmeh's.

Neither has Kobe gotten to the playoffs since gasol left.

Actually that's not true Kobe lead the Lakers to playoffs in 2013 he pretty much dragged that team there towards end of the season. Yes granted Kobe tore his achilles against the Warriors few games before the playoffs started but make no mistake about it the Lakers aren't there without Kobe greatness he was top three player that year outside of Lebron and Durant.

Actually that's not true Kobe lead the Lakers to playoffs in 2013 he pretty much dragged that team there towards end of the season. Yes granted Kobe tore his achilles against the Warriors few games before the playoffs started but make no mistake about it the Lakers aren't there without Kobe greatness he was top three player that year outside of Lebron and Durant.

The last 25 games after going .500 to finish 7th seed. The team picked it up a little but he didn't have gasol only at the end and got swept by the spurs.

The last 25 games after going .500 to finish 7th seed. The team picked it up a little but he didn't have gasol only at the end and got swept by the spurs.

Kobe carried them to the yoffs, then missed the yoffs cuz he was playing almost 40mpg which resulted in him tearing his Achilles and the rag tag lakes got swept by the eventual wc champ spurs.

What the hell is your pt? Is my pt.

Lakes were in like 9th place at the time of Koob's injury, ended up finishing with the 7th seed without him lmfao

Lakes were in like 9th place at the time of Koob's injury, ended up finishing with the 7th seed without him lmfao

Kobe got injured in game 80 of the season and they went 2-0 without him, and were 28-12 in their last 40 while suffering catastrophic injuries(pua, world peace, Nash) and true averaging almost 40 mpg lmao. Eat shit and live fatsin.

Kobe got injured in game 80 of the season and they went 2-0 without him, and were 28-12 in their last 40 while suffering catastrophic injuries(pua, world peace, Nash) and true averaging almost 40 mpg lmao. Eat shit and live fatsin.
So they improved their win% by 30% without Kooby? Thanks for pointing that out Rona but I thought you were a Kooby fan? lmao

So they improved their win% by 30% without Kooby? Thanks for pointing that out Rona but I thought you were a Kooby fan? lmao

Yeah all 2 games without true really exposed him lmao. Pretty sure can Antonio blatantly threw that game as well knowing that they'd face a helpless lake squad without TRUE round 1. And the other team was the rockets, just LMAO at them lmao!!!

With Koob: 9th place lottery shitsquad

Without Koob: undefeated

YOU DO THE MATH

he had one of the greatest seasons in nba history for a 34 year old: 27.3 ppg - 5.6 rpg - 6.0 apg on .570 ts%. post-asb he delivered some truly ATG performances when he willed them into the yoffs

and his classic in portland: 47-8-5-3-4. the only other player in nba history to put up that line is a prime tony davis (and he did it against my fantasy team lol)

Kobe carried them to the yoffs, then missed the yoffs cuz he was playing almost 40mpg which resulted in him tearing his Achilles and the rag tag lakes got swept by the eventual wc champ spurs.

What the hell is your pt? Is my pt.

a gasol, nash, and howard-led lakers demonstrated exactly the caliber of team they were without true in that first round massacre. they had absolutely no leadership, no balls, no heart, quite literally no chance in hell. they lost by an average of 19 ppg

kobe post ASG the year he tore his Achilles was arguably the best kobe we've ever seen

Best kobe we've ever seen and they barely managed to make the playoffs. lmao. that's not a top 10 player.

Best kobe we've ever seen and they barely managed to make the playoffs. lmao. that's not a top 10 player.
LeBron james has missed the yoffs....

in the modern era, I think the only person that hasn't is Bird and Tim Duncan

LeBron james has missed the yoffs....

in the modern era, I think the only person that hasn't is Bird and Tim Duncan
lmao, the first two years in the nba when he came to one of the worst teams of all time.

S
lmao, the first two years in the nba when he came to one of the worst teams of all time.
ya, as the highest touted player in the last twenty or so years. He won RotY too...

Jordan went to a shittastic team, made the yoffs immediately......

Back