Sherdog's Top 10 NBA Players of All Time

And that is why he's number 1 on my list. Meanwhile Kobe fan boys have him in their top 5 when he missed the playoffs in his prime. lmao
Kwame Brown is the worst starting C, arguably, in NBA History
Smush Parker might be the worst starting PG ever

I didn't rank Kobe as high as others, but that's hardly anything to hold against him.
Lebron missed the yoffs, twice, in the EC ffs. With big Z being an AS the year before he got there, and his second year.....

I didn't rank Kobe as high as others, but that's hardly anything to hold against him.
Lebron missed the yoffs, twice, in the EC ffs
Difference was Lebron wasn't in his prime.

Everyone likes to point out the bad but that team also had Butler and Odom and you only needed 45 wins that year to make the playoffs.

Difference was Lebron wasn't in his prime.

Everyone likes to point out the bad but that team also had Butler and Odom and you only needed 45 wins that year to make the playoffs.
one AS
Bron had himself, and big Z and still missed the yoffs.....

HE HAD ANOTHER AS........and he was one. Prime shouldn't matter when you have two AS caliber players on your team
ya, we point out the bad when it's two of the worst players in NBA history. Don't forget the immortal Chris Mihm, the machine Vucacic, etc...

Odom and RadMon get a pass, that's about it

that's like the Clips having CP3, JCraw, maaaybe Redick, and the rest of the team is Wes Johnson, Mbah a Moute, Byron Mullens, Big Baby Davis, old Hedo, etc....for the last few seasons. No blake or DJ

they would suck balls

Not going to lie, but I didn't read any of that. lol

Kobe carried them to the yoffs, then missed the yoffs cuz he was playing almost 40mpg which resulted in him tearing his Achilles and the rag tag lakes got swept by the eventual wc champ spurs.

What the hell is your pt? Is my pt.

He didn't carry the team for the season to the playoffs. They were borderline 8th seed and in the last 20 games slipped into the7th seed.

I don't have the same opinion of him that you do. He can play hard and was competitive but he doesn't make his teammates better. Jason Kidd and all of his lesser stats, was on my opinion a better basketball player. All of his teams seemed to overachieve what they should have on paper. This will hurt a lot of kobe fan's ears, but by that measure Lebrun is a much better player than Kobe ever was. Maybe, better than Jordan in that regard.

Last edited:

Lebron missed the yoffs, twice, in the EC ffs. With big Z being an AS the year before he got there, and his second year.....
Kwame Brown really different from Greg ostertag? Frank brickowski?

LMAO at all of these Kobe white knights who are acting like he drug teams to playoff success by himself. Meanwhile in Dallas, Dirk has had a total of 2 teammates named to the All Star team since Nash left - not 2 teammates who've made multiple All Star teams but 2 guys who've made it once a piece. Josh Howard and Kidd, and neither one was in the 2 seasons they made the Finals

He also has only missed the playoffs twice in that span, once when he missed 30 games due to injury and last year as an old man. Before you try and argue that Kobe is top 5 or better than MJ lets make sure he's better than Dirk

Kwame was a number one pick. The expectations were different than with ostertag for that reason. Same thing with Olowokandi. Being serviceable is unacceptable if you are picked that high. In my opinion, the Lakers didn't burn a high pick on him so they have no business complaining about him.

Last edited:
LeBron james has missed the yoffs....

in the modern era, I think the only person that hasn't is Bird and Tim Duncan
ffs Gunt my dude LeBitch missed the yoffs before he could even legally purchase beer. Conversely, Kooby the GROAT was a yoff-missing 1st round doormat treadmill superstar in his absolute peak prime

Kwame was a bust but he was definitely serviceable by the time he got to LAL

Smush was a can but he's far from the WOAT starting PG...

puQScMZ.gif

U2138P6DT20150205121536.gif

Wbu the three are entirely different players outside of being classified as mediocre centers. Osterfag, for as hilariously horrendous as he was, nevertheless was a decent rim protector in the 90s. Brickhouski couldn't defend the rim but he was a stretch 5 before even stretch 4s became a thing. Kwame was a deficit offensively and never reached his potential as a rim protector but he could defend the post

LMAO at all of these Kobe white knights who are acting like he drug teams to playoff success by himself. Meanwhile in Dallas, Dirk has had a total of 2 teammates named to the All Star team since Nash left - not 2 teammates who've made multiple All Star teams but 2 guys who've made it once a piece. Josh Howard and Kidd, and neither one was in the 2 seasons they made the Finals

He also has only missed the playoffs twice in that span, once when he missed 30 games due to injury and last year as an old man. Before you try and argue that Kobe is top 5 or better than MJ lets make sure he's better than Dirk

Dirk and his one ring better go sit down somewhere...

tenor.gif

Also, Kobe can beat Dirk and his whole team by himself...literally.

bil-kobe9.jpg

Wbu the three are entirely different players outside of being classified as mediocre centers. Osterfag, for as hilariously horrendous as he was, nevertheless was a decent rim protector in the 90s. Brickhouski couldn't defend the rim but he was a stretch 5 before even stretch 4s became a thing. Kwame was a deficit offensively and never reached his potential as a rim protector but he could defend the post
Point being that calling kwame the worst is typical hunter hyperbole

1. Michael Jordan
2. Wilt Chamberlain
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. LeBron James
5. Magic Johnson
6. Bill Russell
7. Oscar Robertson
8. Larry Bird
9. Shaquille O'neal
10. Kobe Bryant

Point being that calling kwame the worst is typical hunter hyperbole
not even close, i don't commit hyperbole in serious arguments. Just stop

Kwame Brown has ZERO discernible skills on the basketball court. Couldn't shoot, couldn't pass, couldn't rebound, had small hands so could never catch the ball well even. Sucked at D. Why do you think SAS gets so mad if he ever comes up?

He's the biggest 'big for nothing' i've ever seen. Boban Marjanovich is exponentially more skilled than Kwame Brown ffs

not even close, i don't commit hyperbole in serious arguments. Just stop

Kwame Brown has ZERO discernible skills on the basketball court. Couldn't shoot, couldn't pass, couldn't rebound, had small hands so could never catch the ball well even. Sucked at D. Why do you think SAS gets so mad if he ever comes up?

He's the biggest 'big for nothing' i've ever seen. Boban Marjanovich is exponentially more skilled than Kwame Brown ffs

Do you even Jon koncack?

Do you even Jon koncack?
oh no doubt, there were tons of big for nothings in the 80s

but a top pick, coming outta HS in the modern era, that never developed any skillset whatsoever?

embarrassing

oh no doubt, there were tons of big for nothings in the 80s

but a top pick, coming outta HS in the modern era, that never developed any skillset whatsoever?

embarrassing

you're evaluating him relative to where he got picked

i'm evaluating him on his absolute value

he's absolutely NOT the worst

he's not even the worst centre in that draft; lasagne diop, steven gunther, gayson collins

Yea nobody cares about this.

Sorry but "getting to the playoffs" isn't an ATG-tier accomplishment LMAO.

It's like rating the guy who got the most callbacks (but didn't get the job) higher than the guy who got the job ROFL.

Lol @ this nonsensical view of the beautiful game. Give it another 15 years and maybe you will have an opinion worthy of something other than to lol hard @.

Back