Shertard's Robbery of the Year is Silva-Brunson, not TJ-Cruz

Yeahhhhhh, wrong year. Dom clearly won that.

Yup even roided to the gills Anderson needed the judges to rob an average fighter like Brunson for him to win

I have no sympathy for Brunson. Silva was about 1/10th of what he was in his prime. I thought Brunson probably 'JUST' won - But who cares - What that fight showed us was that a Prime Silva murks Brunson with ease.

Brunson had a chance to make a name off Silva. Instead he got outsmarted by a guy who's lost most of his physical gifts due to age/injury and two decades in the game.

I mean Cruz vs TJ was January of 2016. Almost 2 years ago. Stop being outraged before fact checking.
467455.jpg

Your av is even funnier because it looks like he's screaming "Est qui Patron???" like Remi Gaillard.

To completely forget that Dom-TJ was almost two years ago...is a whole other level of saltytenor.gif <{cruzshake}><{silvanormal}>

Brunson was shook from the first second. Silva 30-27 playboy.

Silva/Brunson was a close fight because neither fighter did a damn thing. Boring ass sparring match. Neither could complain about losing that snorefest.

Cruz clearly beat TJ, TS is crazy.

It is impressive how a 45 years old Anderson Silva still schools top contenders on a daily basis. A testament to his greatness. Imagine how easily Brunson wouldve KTFO GSP lol
trolling is an art, you have to be more subtle than that

Cruz landed more in the first 3 rounds
Cruz landed better combinations in the first 3 rounds
Cruz took TJ down and made him look foolish in the first 3 rounds.

I have no sympathy for Brunson. Silva was about 1/10th of what he was in his prime. I thought Brunson probably 'JUST' won - But who cares - What that fight showed us was that a Prime Silva murks Brunson with ease.

Brunson had a chance to make a name off Silva. Instead he got outsmarted by a guy who's lost most of his physical gifts due to age/injury and two decades in the game.
This, if Anderson only could put a needle up his ass we would see him actually fight.

TS is stuck in a time machine. Someone save this man!

Brunson vs Silva wasn't even close. The clearest 29-28 you'll ever see for Brunson.

I thought both of those close fights went to the correct guy. Not sure the outrage.

Back