Shevchenko showing off her kick speed

lol.
you're the tool for telling us who we're allowed to like and not allowed to like.

She's an exceptional fighter but a sore loser. There's a reason why a lot of people dislike her.

Jordon was a sore loser too, not much to hate about him sir.

Still love you brother.

Ukrainian chick would get tossed to the side lol

It was more like if I would chat with ANY woman for more than 30 seconds (I'm sherbro on a karate forum, what in the world could I be possibly cooking?) I would get a week of psychological torture

It was more like if I would chat with ANY woman for more than 30 seconds (I'm sherbro on a karate forum, what in the world could I be possibly cooking?) I would get a week of psychological torture

That chick would've gotten an earful, and her bags packed.
There's only so much abuse someone can take sir.

She was a psycho and I've been with a few of them.
First girl that was like that I thought it was kinda cute until I realized she was like that all the time, then I left.

Second chick that was like that I walked out before I could ever find out if she was like that all the time lol.

First girl that was like that I thought it was kinda cute until I realized she was like that all the time, then I left.

Second chick that was like that I walked out before I could ever find out if she was like that all the time lol.

Ehh I was 19, was just happy to be with anyone at all lol. Good for you, took me months to snap, but I guess your teens are for learning.

Ehh I was 19, was just happy to be with anyone at all lol. Good for you, took me months to snap, but I guess your teens are for learning.
Yeah the first one I mentioned, I was 20 or so.
Second one I was 28.

I miss being young some days, but then I remember all the fuckin headaches, and I snap out of it pretty quickly sir lol.

<GinJuice> Know yo worth kings.

Back