SHFT/PWD 244 (chat thread): It's A New Day, Yes It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just helped my point so thanks... Ratings were record low in the mid 90's, so they made some drastic changes and what happened... Record high ratings!!!..NFL or no NFL it didn't fucking matter!!!

So bad ratings can mean good things to come and that's what I'm hoping for:)

And now you're saying that the "IWC flavour of the month" is more of a reason for the record low ratings then Vince being out of touch?.. Lol please stop,, especially after trying to argue that the pops were huge last night. I don't know what the fuck your watching.
Because I saw actual pops last night, I'm judging from what I saw. Which is how normal people gauge shit. The crowd popped huge for Austin and Takers entrance always dulls the crowd because of the lighting and people reachig for their phones and Lesnar picked it back up.

Jesus even Cesaro had the audience that night. Divas matches were even given a chance....it failed, but it was a chance.

And let's not pretend ratings don't always dip this time of year, how long have you been arguing this point? The way you are treated here tells me it's a yearly thing.

Dips in the fall and then picks up around December and apexes in late March-early April and does it again.....rinse wash repeat, and I bet another two month rant about how the sky is falling from you.

This is exactly what I have said many many times recently. Add to the fact that most parents wouldn't let there kids watch TV for three hours every Monday Evening.

The WWE needs to reevaluate their target audience badly.

I agree with you on sometime for once.

A Raw closes with Demon Kane bringing Rollins through the ring "Into Hell" and it's 11:15PM.. That ain't right.

There's the reason why the ratings are record low. Who is this product made for?

I'm pretty sure you also agree with me that Bray Wyatt needs to win on Sunday

I don't think he needs too, I hope he does though. Wins/losses do mean something to me, but as long as they keep giving him mic time and meaningful storylines and decent/top opponents, I don't care if he loses.

Because I saw actual pops last night, I'm judging from what I saw. Which is how normal people gauge shit. The crowd popped huge for Austin and Takers entrance always dulls the crowd because of the lighting and people reachig for their phones and Lesnar picked it back up.

Jesus even Cesaro had the audience that night. Divas matches were even given a chance....it failed, but it was a chance.

And let's not pretend ratings don't always dip this time of year, how long have you been arguing this point? The way you are treated here tells me it's a yearly thing.

Dips in the fall and then picks up around December and apexes in late March-early April and does it again.....rinse wash repeat, and I bet another two month rant about how the sky is falling from you.

You seem to be in the minority when it comes to Raw having great pops last night.

And let's not pretend that we don't get record low ratings every single year during the NFL season... Oh wait actually that doesn't happen! It's happening this year though over and over.

So you can choose to act like everything is fine and all will be great again once NFL goes off season but that doesn't seem like a great idea when the NFL season returns next year does it now?

You seem to be in the minority when it comes to Raw having great pops last night.

And let's not pretend that we don't get record low ratings every single year during the NFL season... Oh wait actually that doesn't happen! It's happening this year though over and over.

So you can choose to act like everything is fine and all will be great again once NFL goes off season but that doesn't seem like a great idea when the NFL season returns next year does it now?

NFL recording record ratings. Peaks and valleys, when something pisses off sports fans, they'll go back.

Act like UFCs success isn't experiencing the same thing.

All promoters and drug dealers know this, you just keep pushing product until the demand meets the supply.

One possible reason why ratings are lower. It's a PG show, that finishes at 11pm.

"Dad, can I watch wrestling?"

"No, son. I'm watching football, and it's passed your bed time when it's finished."

This.

Vince's idea of getting people interested for match these days is by bringing in old stars from the past to talk about how great(Or pussy) the two wrestlers are...

Yayyy can't wait to watch that!! Says nobody ever...

NFL recording record ratings. Peaks and valleys, when something pisses off sports fans, they'll go back.

Act like UFCs success isn't experiencing the same thing.

All promoters and drug dealers know this, you just keep pushing product until the demand meets the supply.

Lol WTF...

Drug dealer has some bad shit... So he should keep on selling it and eventually he will sell it all?.. ONLY if he lies to his customers and tells them it's good when it's not. I feel like you're that customer right now

Worst analogy ever, the dealer would need to get some new shit... Just like the WWE needs too

Lol WTF...

Drug dealer has some bad shit... So he should keep on selling it and eventually he will sell it all?.. ONLY if he lies to his customers and tells them it's good when it's not. I feel like you're that customer right now

Worst analogy ever, the dealer would need to get some new shit... Just like the WWE needs too

No it's not, coke and weed has had it's ups and downs, but everyone still goes back to it. Whatever fancy new shit that is concocted and looking to take their spots, the one thing that remains is people will eventually go back to snorting and blowing weed smoke.

No it's not, coke and weed has had it's ups and downs, but everyone still goes back to it. Whatever fancy new shit that is concocted and looking to take their spots, the one thing that remains is people will eventually go back to snorting and blowing weed smoke.

Umm wut?

Dealer A has bad shit

Dealer B has good shit

Customers will go to the one with the good shit because why pay money if you're not getting high or the shit is loaded with fake crap?

This doesn't apply to what we are talking about at all as the WWE is the only dealer in town. This is why it was a shitty thing to bring up and it didn't even make sense to begin with.

The WWE is abusing the fact that it's the only dealer in town.

Act like them being the only game in town is their fault is the ultimate irony.

If Lucha, TNA or even ROH or New Japan were so much better, it would actually be on the radar.

You know what could bring ratings back to AE levels? Neville vs Cesaro in the main event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back