SHFT/PWD 244 (chat thread): It's A New Day, Yes It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does anybody not love this motherfucker

Cause he was part of the booking team when he beat goldberg and the finger poke of doom

and he came back to powerbomb cm punk then do nothing afterwards

"I was the one who txt'd"

ect

fuck nash

Nash didn't become head booker until a few months later. He may have been on the creative team at the time but he could have been overruled by anyone. Goldberg had cooled off significantly and needed to lose. That crowd went apeshit just when Kev put him in position for the jackknife. He was crazy over as a face at the time and the only person who could do it.

also why would Nash book himself to lose the title and be Hogan's lackey?

I'm just now watching Raw and would like to say:

Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!

Nash beating that scrub Goldberg for the title is definitely a Top 5 SocraticMethod Mark Out Moment.

Cause he was part of the booking team when he beat goldberg and the finger poke of doom

ect

fuck nash

This!!!

Fuck Nash

Ric Flair came out to tell everybody that his "Main man" was Roman Reigns and announced him coming to the ring.... Uhhh wut?

Entertainment, do you feel it?

ect

fuck nash

Yeah because Nash booked himself to powerbomb Punk....

Those ratings would have been better if they got Foley to come out and talk abut falling off the cell like he does every single year.... :)

Nawww no it wouldn't and neither does bringing in anybody just to talk for 3 minutes.

Not even Brock Lesnar is bringing in ratings in 2015.... LOL fucking vanilla midget needs to retire!!!!

How much longer will we be getting main events consisting of people who only show up a few minutes per month to promote it?... Ya that's a problem and a very big one.

The WWE has done an AWFUL job in getting people interested for Brock/Taker HIAC. I don't get interested by names alone, only a sheep does.

Bullsheet rumours about this picture are saying that this caused heat with Luke Harper probably because of Kayfabe... I may agree but for a different reason.

This picture proves that Luke Harper not only takes a shower but he does actually change his shirt.
A3rUmKn.jpg

Interesting

- A good portion of the upper deck on the camera side of the American Airlines Center was tarped off for tonight's RAW. WWE usually sells out or comes close to selling out when they're in Dallas.

- As noted, Monday's episode of WWE RAW with Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair drew 3.356 million viewers, up from last week's record-low 3.285 million viewers.

The final rating for the show is a 2.21 rating - a new record low, going back to Christmas Eve in 2012. This is down from last week's 2.33 rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back