1. Bitch and Complain

2. Smoke Shitty Northern Mexico Weed

3. Bitch and Complain Some More

Mascot:

11906405_1523940087896986_2067925365_n.jpg

Theme:

Why do you smoke shitty Mexican weed?... Get that BC good shit you fool

MAJOR SMACKDOWN SPOILER!!!!!!!

The Tyler Breeze era is here and Summer Rae is his manager.
o3zx8nrl.jpg

More bad news for the WWE schills but good news for WWE fans like myself :)

- As noted, Monday's episode of WWE RAW with Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair drew 3.356 million viewers, up from last week's record-low 3.285 million viewers.

The final rating for the show is a 2.21 rating - a new record low, going back to Christmas Eve in 2012. This is down from last week's 2.33 rating and is the lowest non-holiday rating for the show since it moved permanently to three hours.

So that means that the Christmas special episode of Raw where Del Rio ran over Santa did a better rating then an episode of Raw where you have Austin/Flair/HBK/Brock and not to mention the last Raw before H.I.A.C...

Del Rio/Santa = Ratings

Santa is like Ronda Rousey - doesn't matter what bum he's facing, he'll draw in casuals.

Thread title should of been a dedication to the life and times of Jobber. He lived fast and died young...

Now that we have a Pro Rasslin subforum, can we have a dedicated ratings thread so we don't have to read about it here?

I like how HBK still comes out to Sexy Boy even though he looks like the drunken uncle at the family picnic who brought some deer meat with him and sneaks you some beer behind the garage when your mom isn't looking. And he's probably a volunteer firefighter, but he's way too drunk to respond if his pager goes off.

Remember when Orton could actually talk without mumbling?

Save for Cena/Rusev at WM 31 (which clocked in just under 15 mins at 14:31), every PPV US title match this year has been at least 15 minutes long. That feat had not been accomplished since Chris Benoit vs. Booker T at No Way Out 2006 (clocked in at 18:13).

Who would have thought that Cena gets time to entertain as the U.S champion well others before him (Cough Ambrose/Cesaro cough) didn't get to do shit.

That Cena guy is soooo great... I don't get why he is the only one constantly getting a reaction... Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back