SHFT/PWD 245: RATINGS...The Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit Terry took that fireball full force
Gulldamn you just gotta love that crazy old bastard

He's probably just too slow to get out of the way at this point.

When did Del Rio get over with the crowd? How the fudge did that happen? Also...Ziggler's crappy ass put me to sleep last night, was anything worth a shiz with a z at the end of Raw?

4 Way had a tease of Owens vs Reigns that the crowd ate up and Reigns was clearly over when he was staring down the champ.

WWE needs to tour non smarky areas and the rest will follow.

4 Way had a tease of Owens vs Reigns that the crowd ate up and Reigns was clearly over when he was staring down the champ.

WWE needs to tour non smarky areas and the rest will follow.

I was saying before the show that Reigns was super over with the SD crowd. Ambrose was too but he only came out for the Susan G segment.

BTW I facepalm'd hard when Dutch was talking about the US and Mexico being one country

That promo was so fuckin stupid
Any chance this pairing had of getting over died the moment he uttered the word "Mexamericans"
Fuckin creative, what are you even here for?!

Del Rio needs Swagger as a lackey The All Mexican Amercian.

Now those 5 people pretending to care about Swagger will be happy.

When did Del Rio get over with the crowd? How the fudge did that happen? Also...Ziggler's crappy ass put me to sleep last night, was anything worth a shiz with a z at the end of Raw?

Yeah. Main event was good. Cool moment with Owens and Reigns squaring off, and then a really cool, intense staredown between Reigns and Rollins.

Who was that chick interviewing New Day?
Bitch is gorgeous

Eden

Cody Rhodes' wife

AFpODCJ.gif

5ePC0ea.jpg

iJ0Gj70.gif

I just learned she was Cody's wife a week ago and was immediately and extremely jealous.

Nah, I have a thing for explosives, have dated a few, it's like a fetish. She's one of the hottest I've ever seen, going to make sure there's candles lit and a tub of hand lotion for this special occasion.

She's pretty hot and I'm usually not too into explosives.

Roman and Dean Episode 3: Dean's favorite uncle (guest star Terry Funk) comes to visit and turns neat-freak Roman's world upside down. Meanwhile, Dean attempts to sell 150 pounds of imitation crabmeat that's about to expire.

We're what, two away? Lol, getting my dibs in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back