SHFT/PWD 245: RATINGS...The Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman and Dean Episode 3: Dean's favorite uncle (guest star Terry Funk) comes to visit and turns neat-freak Roman's world upside down. Meanwhile, Dean attempts to sell 150 pounds of imitation crabmeat that's about to expire.

legit lol

fireball.0.gif

The King

Jaysus. Two guys that really ought to fully retire. Funk has no knees and Lawler's heart's gonna go pop.

bubba will find a way to say WWE is burying ADR

how he shouldve won last night and been #1 contender

Made no sense in winning the #1 contender when he just won the U.S title the night before. I wasn't expecting it. That double combo by Owens and Reigns was a good way in taking him out I thought.

Great main event.

You really gotta think that Lesnar will win the Rumble. I'm not sure who he could face at Wrestlemania otherwise, other then legends.

I fear that ADR's momentum will fade quickly, as I love his matches but angles have always lacked despite decent promo skills. This one could be interesting with Zeb. Poor Swagger.

Lesnar as a surprise Rumble entrant and winning would be great.

ADR's angles always suck and that's on creative to make it interesting. Just beating up random jobbers week after week will kill any momentum.

That promo was so fuckin stupid
Any chance this pairing had of getting over died the moment he uttered the word "Mexamericans"
Fuckin creative, what are you even here for?!

Del Rio will be blamed for this for being boring though... This is why I always complain about creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back