Shin breaks in muay thai?

I really don't like that video. You can tell there is a massive gap in skill and experience. He was terrified from the beginning and predictably gets the shit kicked out of him. Then to make things worse, he became a punchline on the internet because he was fat and bad things happening to fat people is deemed funny. The kid was maybe 10. That's fucking child abuse.

Good god that is hard to watch :icon_cry2

These subject makes my eyes water....why on earth would you want to kick or be kicked/blocked on the shin/leg...it's effective for the street but is just a mad for the sake of sport and is not as excting to watch compared to head kick/punch ko.

These subject makes my eyes water....why on earth would you want to kick or be kicked/blocked on the shin/leg...it's effective for the street but is just a mad for the sake of sport and is not as excting to watch compared to head kick/punch ko.

If you are throwing only head kicks your opponent will have an easier time defending.

Strength training (squats, deadliest, etc) is the only thing that works because it increases the size and destiny of bone, strength training will also delay the onset of Osteoporosis when you're older

Last edited:
Strength training (squats, deadlifts) is the only thing that works because it increases the size and destiny of bone, strength training will also delay the onset of osteoarthritis when you're older
I guess the Thais have been doing it wrong this whole time...

Strength training (squats, deadliest, etc) is the only thing that works because it increases the size and destiny of bone, strength training will also delay the onset of Osteoporosis when you're older

Running and plyometrics/impact training. Look up Wolfe's Law.

Tatneft just uploaded some clip.
[YT]laQuvq_GySI[/YT]

Back