Shin guard recommendation plz

Towel88

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey I'm looking for decent shin guards, ill spend what i need to as long as its not ridiculous.

What I ideally want is a pair that protects my toes, so has a good foot flap but is also lightweight and doesn't shift around on my legs. I do mostly light sparring, and i don't want huge bulky shin guards.

Any help appreciated

I never tried them but Top King seems to be the favorite.

I have the Hayabusa T3 shin guards and I love them. They are light and don't shift at all.

i swear by top kings, tksgss-01.

sgl-10 from twins look pretty good but haven't tried them on personally, they seem to be similar in design to top kings.

Top Kings are the best. I have had my pair now for 2 years and it holds up brilliantly. Also doesn't shift when hit and provides good protection.

bought a pair of Fairtex shin guards 5 years ago and haven't had to buy another pair since

how about the venum black mma shins i read they were a top 5 favorite this year only 47 dollars i also need a good solid pair of mma shinguards whats recommended nowadays?

Twins SGL-3. Slim and light and offer a decent amount of protection. Don't think I could ever be swayed to try a different brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back