Shoeface breaking down his RNC technique with Thiago Santos

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Cara De Sapato showing how he locks up so many chokes in his fights.

Seatbelt hold to elicit hand fighting on non-choking arm, then a hand over shoulder grip combined with a figure 4 body lock, with hips pushed forward to stretch the opponent out, for maximum discomfort. lol

Most BJJ guys will know these techniques, but still fun to see them used and broken down in high level UFC matches.

Gotta love those Brazilian nick names lol.

Gotta love those Brazilian nick names lol.
ScreenShot2017-01-26at1.43.44AM.jpg

bYT6Uif.png

Said it before, I’ll say it again.... Shoeface should have stayed at 205. He prob would have already had a TS. He’s just waisting time and talent at 185.

Plus, he’s pretty damn big, looks emaciated on the scales during weigh ins at 185. Either way, he’s a beast and I wish him luck.

Side note: I like shoeface and Santos, I hope they never fight.

Cara de Zapato is a really cool dude. Would watch again.

Good stuff. I hope he chokes out Theodoro and cracks the top 10.

Sucks that Brunson pulled out of that fight. I thought Shoeface could best him and crack the Top 10

He should run over Theo-Bore-You.
Word

Theo-Bore-You is going to be on his bike trying to throw kicks while avoiding a fight again. Shoeface has to catch him because decisions tend to favor Elias.

Word

Theo-Bore-You is going to be on his bike trying to throw kicks while avoiding a fight again. Shoeface has to catch him because decisions tend to favor Elias.

Yeah it's bizarre. He has some of the weirdest, slow-motion striking I've ever seen, yet he always manages to squeak by and get the win.

Hopefully shoe-face neutralizes his under-water striking and chokes the daylight outta him.

Said it before, I’ll say it again.... Shoeface should have stayed at 205. He prob would have already had a TS. He’s just waisting time and talent at 185.

Plus, he’s pretty damn big, looks emaciated on the scales during weigh ins at 185. Either way, he’s a beast and I wish him luck.

Side note: I like shoeface and Santos, I hope they never fight.
While he's improved a ton since then, Patrick Cummins showed that a bigger wrestler is more than enough to handle Carlos Jr. at 205. Granted that there aren't many of them around right now, still, I feel like other bigger grapplers than him would be more than enough to beat him at LHW.

At 185 he can use his size to complement his killer top game, and even then, hia fight with Vettori showed that he can still be controlled when put on his back by a fellow grappler.

He should run over Theo-Bore-You.
I hope so, but Theodoru is a great wrestler himself. Can't recall a time where he's been stuck flat on his back and he's usually good at chain wrestling, so I could see him outpointing Carlos Jr. on the feet and then maybe securing the last round with some LnP on a gassed Antonio.

If Carlos gets his back like Tavares did late though, then there's a good chance he gets choked out. But like I said, any grappler/wrestler will have his hands full with Elias, still the only guy to beat the new ADCC version of Mutante.

Back