Shogun Getting to his Feet GIF

I know that subsequent concussions come easier, but then you have guys like Rampage who get KO'd brutally and still retain great chins.

Rampage has always been known for loving a good nap now and then.

Sad to see. Hopefully he retires to save himself from future damage.

Poor taste

Thank you, it's one of my best attributes

stephen-colbert-gif-6.gif

He should have retired after the OSP KO.

Shogun fans are retarded and really want to see him get hurt.

Time to hang up the gloves man. Hate seeing the legends of past continuing and getting thrashed like this when we know they would never get this in their PRIME. Even if you don't believe their prime selves wouldn't be able to compete today, they definitely wouldn't get beaten this badly.

Example: Gomi. :( This man takes a headkick to the face and helps the ref get his pen back...not even fazed. Now, getting KTFO'ed or dropped by whiffing jabs. From never getting KO'ed and having dual double digit win-streaks...to losing 6x in a row all by finishes and 4 T/KO's.

Also...Cro Cop getting put out by his own medicine by a mediocre fighter in Gonzaga. Big Nog also being extremely durable and never being finished to getting KO'd and submitted 5x.

Super sad to see them end their legendary legacies this way.

Cro Cop has won 8 fights in a row and also finished Gonzaga in a rematch. Do you even MMA bro?

Respect. But don't let this distract you from the fact that Chuck and Tito are gonna bang again for the 3rd time.

Shogun retires from UFC and fight the winner of Chuck vs Tito III? My money would be on Shogun.

Cro Cop has won 8 fights in a row and also finished Gonzaga in a rematch. Do you even MMA bro?

Yeah...he also got KTFO'ed by FRANK MIR and BRENDAN SCHAUB.

Doesn't matter how he's doing when he's pumped with some extra help or that he won a rematch, cuz he was still put out cold by a mediocre fighter by a headkick in the 1st rnd.

Looks like your average Sherdogger trying to get off the couch.

Yeah...he also got KTFO'ed by FRANK MIR and BRENDAN SCHAUB.

Doesn't matter how he's doing when he's pumped with some extra help or that he won a rematch, cuz he was still put out cold by a mediocre fighter by a headkick in the 1st rnd.

um, its HW, 1 punch can KO you. Is GSP a can because he lost an even more mediocre fighter in Matt Serra? he tapped to strikes at that.

Also, Gonzaga was 7-1 at that point in his career with 3 straight finishes in the UFC prior to his fight vs Mirko. He wasn't a "mediocre" fighter at that point (everything is easy to suggest in hindsight).

And you said "the way these guys end their careers"

Well, Mirko's career isn't over, he finished Gonzaga in a rematch, and has currently won 8 fights in a row. So if he ended his career right now, it'd still be on a high note. Even if you take out the TK fight, he ended his career winning an open weight GP in which most people thought he wasn't even going to make it out of the first round of.

reminds me of
jsXo8sC.gif

makes you think he should of been retired long time ago

Tyson i think. Are talking about when he was refusing to continue and pushing his trainers.

Nah, I meant when he was KO'd and trying to get up afterward and having facial spasms and maybe falling through the ropes.

It was a knockdown in the middle of the fight actually. Not all that similar, but still pretty memorable.

Sad to see. The man needs to retire for the good of his health and his family. He probably still has a lot of competitive desire in him, but age is not on his side. He's already a legend.

images

Nah, I meant when he was KO'd and trying to get up afterward and having facial spasms and maybe falling through the ropes.

It was a knockdown in the middle of the fight actually. Not all that similar, but still pretty memorable.

That face..I forgot that fight was so quick. I thought Golata was gonna be really good. His fuckin brain farts in the Bowe fights, WTF!
Good times in HW boxing

I hate seeing that happen but he like Alister Overeem have taken to many and they keep getting in there and at some point you have to stop giving a fuck.
Fuckem let them kill themselves or fall in a vegetative state it is their god damn fault. They are not going to be happy until they can't get back up so have at it.
Pisses me off the UFC will keep letting these older gentlemen take the concussions but fuck it it is Sho Guns fault not theirs.

You know damn well you posted this shit thinking it was funny and it is far from that

Back