Shogun is the best fighter ever!

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is literally the most annoying shit to hear, see or even comprehend. Shogun fans and hype trains i advise you to STFU. This is not pride days. Altheticism and fight iq has changed and evolved. RIp and goodnight shogun fans.
Anthony-Smith-Shogun-Rua-696x399.jpg

Hes the 3rd greatest lhw ever ts. Calm down

His fans used to argue that all of his losses should not count for various reasons and claim he should be considered undefeated because he won the Pride Championship back in 2005. There are a few still around on here.

I pity the fools who make hateful threads that have been done countless of times before.

Were you wearing your cool cargo shorts when you created this thread, TS?

yeah he proved that yesterday by getting womped by a un ranked fighter. chael sonnen > shogun
Don't be that hater that feels pleasure in kicking a guy who's down.
Shogun is one of the top guys with a longevity that deserves recognition and a fucking heart proven by many wars.

If time passed him by, it is sad, not something you should feel happy about.

I am not one of his fans, but I can recognize how great he was.
Let them be with their pain and the needed acceptance of the fact his time has passed.

Last edited:
Anthony smith wouldn't be top 10 in PRIDE.....

UFC is fucking garbage...LMFAO @ higher Fight IQ and athleticism.....Have you see the shitty HW and LHW divisions? Complete fucking garbage.

The quality of shitposting round here is dropping faster than pay per view buyrates.

16-2 before entering the UFC.

Joins the UFC at 25 years old (in before out of prime lmao) and goes 9-9.

Journeyman fighter at it's best... not even top 25 P4P.

16-2 before entering the UFC.

Joins the UFC at 25 years old (in before out of prime lmao) and goes 9-9.

Journeyman fighter at it's best... not even top 25 P4P.
Thank you for this!

Back